I want to buy a new gaming PC

Hi

I know next to nothing about PCs, but my brother suggested I ask this question here. My wife and I moved to China recently and we are in need of a new gaming PC that is not going to kill us financially. 

The biggest restriction we currently have to face is that we have to buy it from a site called taobao.com due to our current location. As for pricing, we are looking for something under 10 000RMB (1477USD). (We have to save a few months.) But if it costs more, we can just save a little longer... 

The games I expect that we will be playing are things like the Deus Ex series, Minecraft, Eder Scrolls series, Beholder, Reus, The Sims 4, Star Wars online, Lord of the Rings (if we are feeling a bit crazy,) Town of Salem, Roll20. If I can be able to play Arc, it would be great, PUBG or Fortnite would be nice.

Would you be kind enough to recommend to this noob what I should be looking for in a prebuilt system? If you have peripherals to recommend, I would love to go check it out. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

any prebuilt pc say hp desktop with a graphics card added will do fine. you can go onto ebay and search for core i7 computer, core i7 being the processor. then get a gforce gtx 960 ish, cheep and simple do anything pc. Note: graphics cards are still a little expensive due to crypto miners so take your time and search, I'm always happy to help out.

should add though, for 10 000RMB (1477USD) you can buy or build a top end computer. I did and only used ~$800 AUD which i think is about 70c to us dollar. but it still stands and pre-built system with a card will do nicely.