Ps4 capture card

Hunlight

Hello,

Please suggest an capture card to use for streaming o. Twitch ps4 gameplay. Its ooook if its 720p 50fps but best 1080p 6pfps. Budget 100-200eur.

Thanks

The built-in PS4 Share button allows for live streaming straight from the PS4 itself with no capture card needed. You can set the resolution, allow for mic audio pickup, and even party audio sharing.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

16 minutes ago, seoz said:

The built-in PS4 Share button allows for live streaming straight from the PS4 itself with no capture card needed. You can set the resolution, allow for mic audio pickup, and even party audio sharing.

Thanks but quality is bad and not stable fps. Also cant use all obs staff I want to use like webcam alerts etc.

1 minute ago, Hunlight said:

Thanks but quality is bad and not stable fps. Also cant use all obs staff I want to use like webcam alerts etc.

I see. I assume at this point you're hooking your PS4 up to your PC and streaming PS4 footage from there?

4 minutes ago, seoz said:

I see. I assume at this point you're hooking your PS4 up to your PC and streaming PS4 footage from there?

At this point Im not doing anything coz to stream ps4 on twitch I either use soft u mentioned or I need capture card which I asked about at the beginnibg.

2 minutes ago, Hunlight said:

At this point Im not doing anything coz to stream ps4 on twitch I either use soft u mentioned or I need capture card which I asked about at the beginnibg.

Okay dude, straight to the point then. Get yourself an Elgato capture card and follow these steps on Elgato's website.

https://help.elgato.com/customer/portal/articles/1816178

1 minute ago, Hunlight said:

Why elgato hd60? Is it for 720p 60fps or 1080p 60fps? And why not smth like avermedia portable?

Elgato are known for streaming equipment. HD60 implies HD (as in 720 and above) and 60FPS, so it's perfect for streaming. I've never heard of the Avermedia so I can't comment on that.

1 hour ago, seoz said:

Elgato are known for streaming equipment. HD60 implies HD (as in 720 and above) and 60FPS, so it's perfect for streaming. I've never heard of the Avermedia so I can't comment on that.

thats strange I almost havent heard of Elgato at all but only Avermedia :/

1 hour ago, seoz said:

Also it seems there is no Elgato hd60/pro anymore in my country Idk why last week they were selling those now non shops got it :D

17 hours ago, Hunlight said:

Also it seems there is no Elgato hd60/pro anymore in my country Idk why last week they were selling those now non shops got it :D

Anyone can help ?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you get the hd60s? It is more or less the same as the hd60, only it uses USB3.
If you have a desktop and have room for it, the hd60 pro is the internal card. (but I see that may be hard to get where you live)