good rgb cases?

kingblook

i'm building my first pc and i'm really not sure what to go with. all i know is that aesthetics are very important to me so i know that i for sure want an tempered glass w/ rgb case. i've looked at the corsair spec omega, and i'm in love with the design, but it seems to have problems with airflow/ventilation.

please feel free to not only suggest good cases, but also brand names. i've never heard of a lot of these companies that make high end cases and i'd really like to hear which ones make quality products

That's a nice case, a pricey one too..

In terms of RGB, A trusted brand I can recommend is NZXT, the H series lineup is pretty good. 

Well, I haven't heard much trouble from them apart from pricing but I know that NZXT put a lot of time into getting the aesthetics of this series right. 

A bit different than you were looking for, but there you go.

10 hours ago, ErykYT3 said:

That's a nice case, a pricey one too..

In terms of RGB, A trusted brand I can recommend is NZXT, the H series lineup is pretty good. 

Well, I haven't heard much trouble from them apart from pricing but I know that NZXT put a lot of time into getting the aesthetics of this series right. 

the spec omega rgb is absolutely what i want visually but sadly i don't think i can ignore the flaws in it. especially since i'm gonna be using this pc for gaming. i'll definitely look at the NZXT cases though, i've seen them around a lot!