Error Code 43 on all GPUs.

Go to solution Solved by KarathKasun,

Clear your BIOS/UEFI settings with the jumper.

I recently purchased a new EVGA 1060 SSC Gaming 6gb GPU to replace what I thought was a dead EVGA 650 2GB card that was displaying error code 43 in device manager and giving no output. Well, I installed the 1060 yesterday and was given the same error. I tried fully uninstalling all drivers and even deleting the registry keys relating to the device, and am still receiving the same error. After this trouble shooting, I am now also receiving error code 43 on my intel onboard graphics, but the output is indeed working for that one. I'm at a loss now sadly. Any suggestions?

8 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Clear your BIOS/UEFI settings with the jumper.

Would simply using the UEFI setting with the GUI work? or do I need to physically jump it? or pop the cmos battery or something as well?

Edit: I have an Asus P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt Motherboard

Edited by CarsonJF

You physically need to do it.  Remove CMOS battery and power cord for 15m or jump the clear CMOS pins for ~60s.  This also clears out some of the PCI configuration space (its stored in the NVRAM/CMOS to save boot time).  This configuration data will be auto-detected on the next power up.

50 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

You physically need to do it.  Remove CMOS battery and power cord for 15m or jump the clear CMOS pins for ~60s.  This also clears out some of the PCI configuration space (its stored in the NVRAM/CMOS to save boot time).  This configuration data will be auto-detected on the next power up.

Got me an answer why its not working at least. After clearing that config space, it loaded up to a screen that said it needed more power, so it looks like either my psu or the cable has taken its last breath. Thank you for your help!