Hard drive buzzing

Hi all I have an issue I can't really solve with my hdd buzzing inside my case. The hdd I have is a Toshiba DT01ACA100 it's 1 tb in size and spins any 7200 rpm it's just your basic hdd the case I have is a corsair carbide 275r with glass panel. Long story short is that the hdd buzzes when it's in the case. My old case was a cit vantage and my hdd didnt make a noise in that case. I have a feeling that it's to do with the way the hdd is mounted to the case. In the cit case the hdd was screwed into place and wasn't removable but in the corsair case the hdd  trays are removable. The trays also have a lot of wiggle room inside the case. Is there any way I can reduce or eliminate the buzzing. As the only idea I have left is to get a ssd and a couple 2.5 inch hdds as they might not buzz around.

47 minutes ago, Alex Dennis123 said:

Hi all I have an issue I can't really solve with my hdd buzzing inside my case. The hdd I have is a Toshiba DT01ACA100 it's 1 tb in size and spins any 7200 rpm it's just your basic hdd the case I have is a corsair carbide 275r with glass panel. Long story short is that the hdd buzzes when it's in the case. My old case was a cit vantage and my hdd didnt make a noise in that case. I have a feeling that it's to do with the way the hdd is mounted to the case. In the cit case the hdd was screwed into place and wasn't removable but in the corsair case the hdd  trays are removable. The trays also have a lot of wiggle room inside the case. Is there any way I can reduce or eliminate the buzzing. As the only idea I have left is to get a ssd and a couple 2.5 inch hdds as they might not buzz around.

Hi If you have a way to test with another disk, you will see if the problem is in the case or the disk you are using

28 minutes ago, Bruno Marques said:

Hi If you have a way to test with another disk, you will see if the problem is in the case or the disk you are using

I currently don't have another disk. My disk is about 3 years old but I've taken very good care of it and it still makes no buzzing in the old case