Can't get rid of alibaba pc safe service on windows 10 pc

I don't know how I got the alibaba pc thing on my computer, but I want to uninstall it. I never installed anything bad programs on my computer. It wouldn't let me delete any of its files because it says that I need admin permission. Does anyone know how to uninstall it?

you can delete the files if you boot something like Puppy Linux on a USB stick, then there's nothing stopping you from deleting just about anything on your PC

Edited by Sayori
only a sith deals in absolutes

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

This is true ^

However I wouldn't jump straight to that just yet.  Assuming this isn't a virus or something, it should just let you uninstall it normally:

22 minutes ago, IgorM said:

add or remove programs on settings

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

This is true ^

However I wouldn't jump straight to that just yet.  Assuming this isn't a virus or something, it should just let you uninstall it normally:

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

you can delete the files if you boot something like Puppy Linux on a USB stick, then there's nothing stopping you from deleting just about anything on your PC

2 hours ago, IgorM said:

add or remove programs on settings

Its not in the add or remove programs. I only can find it in the task manger and in the (C:) and in the program files folder.

9 minutes ago, AlanAlan said:

Its not in the add or remove programs. I only can find it in the task manger and in the (C:) and in the program files folder.

Is there an uninstaller in that folder at least?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

19 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Is there an uninstaller in that folder at least?

yes there is, but when I click it nothing happens.