Hard Choices / Decisions

Hey guys i ma new to computer building i am going to be building my first PC and i wanted to go with a closed loop liquid cooling unit like the Corsair H60 but i am scare since i heard they can leak and i was wondering what happens if they leak would my PC be ruined also should i go with Corsair H60 or the Hyper 212 EVO or the Noctua NH-U12S Or recommend somthing between $60 and $70 US dollars.

Corsair H60: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181031&Tpk=Corsair%20H80

Noctua NH-U12S: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608040

Hyper 212 Evo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099

h60 if want a clean look, CM evo for a very good cheap cooler, Noctua for a very good performing quiet unit.  I wouldn't go for a h60 unless you really want a clean look or the ease of install as a CM evo will perform about the same for less money. Noctua really only worth it it if you want a quieter system and higher quality. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

h60 if want a clean look, CM evo for a very good cheap cooler, Noctua for a very good performing quiet unit.  I wouldn't go for a h60 unless you really want a clean look or the ease of install as a CM evo will perform about the same for less money. Noctua really only worth it it if you want a quieter system and higher quality. 

i have a Fractal R4 W/Windows so yeah looks matter but what happens if the close loop leaks

If it leaks and drips on something while the pc is running it will probably wreck something. AIO's don't usually start leak as there aren't many joints and are for the most part build well and are properly packaged during shipping.  More often the pumps fail in units and cause the computer to overheat. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Hey guys i ma new to computer building i am going to be building my first PC and i wanted to go with a closed loop liquid cooling unit like the Corsair H60 but i am scare since i heard they can leak and i was wondering what happens if they leak would my PC be ruined also should i go with Corsair H60 or the Hyper 212 EVO or the Noctua NH-U12S Or recommend somthing between $60 and $70 US dollars.

to be honest, if you are willing to spend on the H60, you'd be better off on an air cooler

in the same price bracket. the H60 is minimal, fan is too loud and not very cool in

temperatures. most that have one want to purchase fans to cool it down and make it

quieter. so the cost of the H60 kit ands two fans now is in high-end air cooling.

if you can not fit/afford a dual 120 (240) AIO, then stay on air-cooling for your

budget, audile sanity and performance. plus if you are already asking about

leaks, you'll be one nervous owner and worry about it 24/7.