Can't get monitor to run at 60hz (using DP)

Enstage 2

Hello,

I have an ASUS GTX 1080Ti, I'm running three 1080p @ 60hz BENQ monitors (two through HDMI and one through DP). I'm also trying to run an ACER 4k XB281HK monitor through DP, but for some reason there's no option to select anything above 30hz (at any resolution).

The only way I can get it to display at 60hz is when no other monitors are connected, even then the screen randomly loses signal and goes black. With a single other display in the option for 60hz is removed from the Nvidia control panel, but still present in the Windows 10 display settings, but changing to 60hz introduces the issue of the screen losing signal and going black (but worse this time). Anymore than 2 displays connected total and theres no way to select 60hz for the panel.

I've tried every DP cable I have available to me (like ~5 of them ranging from 1m to 5m in length, including the one that came in the box), I don't know how I can tell what the version of each of these cables is (I'm assuming that's the issue? I'm not too knowledgeable in this area).

What should I do here? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

No idea how I did it, but I got it to work, plugging the displays in one at a time seemed to get it working (didn't change any settings). My GPU can now replace my entire houses heating system! Will update if I get anymore information.