Micro SD card Corrupted

This issue is not PC related but important still. So the micro SD card I have been using as my expandable storage for my phone

is now corrupted. My Samsung Galaxy S7 tells me my SD card is corrupted and so prevents me from using it in any way. Android

then tells me to format it which I try to do as the data on my card is not very meaningful to me, then once the formating is done it 

still tells me to format my card as it is still corrupt. I then tried format it on my pc by using a sd card reader. Once I get it plugged 

in Windows detects it just fine and I can even access all the files on it. I frist tried to format it manually in my disk manager 

which failed both in NTFS and fat32 format. I then used the "chkdsk" command in the cmd prompt to analyze the drive only for

Windows to tell me the card was clean and ready to use. My final attempt was to try to delete all the files in the Windows file 

manager which looked like it worked at first because all the files were gone but after a quick refresh they all reappeared.

The SD card in question is a Sandisk Ultra micro SD XC 64Gb that I have been using for over 3 years now only in android phones. 

I am out of options and thinking it might be dead at this point and would at least like to comfirm my assumption.

Bear in mind that I do not speak english perfectly and excuse me if my post is not adequate as this is my first post ever on here.

18 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I'd recommend trying SDFormatter to format the card. It fixes most issues I've hard with drives being funny. If none of those work, I'd say it's had it. 

https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

Thanks for sharing but unfortunately it still did not work as the program told me "Formating failed". At this point I will assume it is indeed dead.

It sucks because it did cost me a good 75$ back in the days but I can replace it for 25$ nowadays.