Hello, I am looking for help on a low Gaming Budget Setup to continue gaming on some not so much demanding games. My currency is USD and the budget for the whole setup is $1400 and below (you can include setups that go over $100 dollars if you need to or believe it would just help, but preferably builds that don’t exceed the budget by a large margin would be better suited) 

-Uses

*Heavy Gaming sessions on CS:GO, LoL, Fortnite, GTA 5(Hoping to run the less demanding games at max settings and GTA 5 at high settings)

*WebBrowsing

*Light Schoolwork( Once every blue moon when I need to write an Essay/Research

-What I’m looking for specifically in terms of help

*Cheaper build/setup recommendations or Helping me tweak the current setup I have linked below to reach a budget goal of $1400 and below( I’ve decided from the other posts that I’ve made and build recommendations that I’ve received that the $1500-$1700 budget was a bit overkill considering the games I will be playing)

*Something that will last (easily upgrade at a later date)

*No significant frame drops or bottlenecking( trying to get the best experience)

*peripherals Headset, Keyboard, mouse Including a monitor(144Hz or more)

*OS also needed

*Overclockable

Ask me below if you have any concerns with what I have listed and please thank you! any help is appreciated, as I really hope to order these parts and begin my build to end the summer 

how many times do you have to ask?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i3-8350K 4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($169.00 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS GAMING WIFI (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: ADATA - XPG SX6000 128GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($42.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Hitachi - Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($37.50 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card  ($408.90 @ OutletPC) 
Case: DIYPC - Ranger-R4-R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.97 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - BQ 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($39.89 @ OutletPC) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home Full - USB 32/64-bit  ($99.89 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: HP - OMEN 25 24.5" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($189.99 @ Best Buy) 
Keyboard: Gigabyte - FORCE K83 Wired Standard Keyboard  ($38.89 @ Amazon) 
Mouse: Zalman - ZM-M520WBK Wireless Optical Mouse  ($10.99 @ Amazon) 
Headphones: Creative Labs - EVO Wireless 7.1 Channel  Headset  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1376.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-11 23:58 EDT-0400

Rawr.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sVkYWD

for windows, you can just buy a key off of kinguin for like $20:

yeah it's a little over $1400, but I recommend these parts (the peripherals mostly) because I have used them and can attest to their quality.

And yeah, the ssd is only 480gb, but it will probably take you quite a few games to use all that space, and you can always just buy an hdd for it whenever.

The ryzen platform is superior for upgrading, which Is one of the reasons I went for an x470 board, apart from the possibility of needing a bios update if you get a b350. In 2019 AMD will have chips as fast or faster for gaming than intel, and you will be able to drop them right in without having to worry about buying a new motherboard, like you would for intel. though the 2600x will last you for a few years before you ever notice any falling behind in games.

7 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

how many times do you have to ask?

Was just looking at what was available, don’t gotta be rude. You didn’t even have to look at this or reply if you’re not gonna comment advice.

6 minutes ago, PotatoOnYourDoorStep said:

Was just looking at what was available, don’t gotta be rude. You didn’t even have to look at this or reply if you’re not gonna comment advice.

i've already given you advice on 2 past threads of yours that more or less asked the exact same thing. that you've posted the last 2 days.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

3 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

i've already given you advice on 2 past threads of yours that more or less asked the exact same thing. that you've posted the last 2 days.

Ok, but personally I’ve decided as posted in the thread that I was looking for a budget PC, because it would be overkill to run the games I want on a i7 8700k or i5 8600k on such a higher end gaming pc which would most likely never see a AAA title like tomb raider be played on it. Also if you’ve given me advice you’re not in inclined to keep giving advice.

2 minutes ago, PotatoOnYourDoorStep said:

Ok, but personally I’ve decided as posted in the thread that I was looking for a budget PC, because it would be overkill to run the games I want on a i7 8700k or i5 8600k on such a higher end gaming pc which would most likely never see a AAA title like tomb raider be played on it. Also if you’ve given me advice you’re not in inclined to keep giving advice.

good to see you don't give two shits for our advice.

Budget buikd? Okay... I tossed this list together for someone with a constrained budget earlier and it should be near to the definition of that.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-8400 2.8GHz 6-Core Processor  ($178.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - B360M PRO-VD Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($61.89 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2800 Memory  ($79.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: ADATA - Ultimate SU800 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($36.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - AV-GP 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($34.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB SC GAMING Video Card  ($269.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: DIYPC - Ranger-R4-R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.97 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $732.70
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-12 07:15 EDT-0400

Just open that up and put in your desired peripherals and you should be ok. Might want to increase the DDR4 to 16GB in 2x8GB, but... yeah. Generally if you go to a website with a friendly helpful and savvy community and keep asking them to effectively work for free for you eventually they become a little frustrated with you. Not sure if you'd thought of it that way yet, but that really appears to be what is occurring.

Rawr.