Nothing will boot

Anthony Llama

So I just started up my computer normally. And it seemed odd because on that screen that says "startingoes windows" but normally it will take 3 seconds to boot it and sign me in, but it stood on the screen for a couple of minutes, when the bsod happen, it said to press f8 and boot into safe mode, so I did and when I click the safe mode option as regularly you will see the main drivers being used but it will always keep freezing when it will get to the end. So I shut it off and turned it on again and click the repair computer option, so it did but, and I was at the screen trying to repair something but no windows pop up for me, I can still move my mouse, but after a short while the same bsod screen will appear so I have no idea whats going on, but any help will be appreciated, cause I don't know what I did, so please help.

Do you have multiple drives in the PC, like an old hard drive that used to have windows on it? My PC got confused once trying to boot to my previous boot drive.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

13 hours ago, Anthony Llama said:

So I just started up my computer normally. And it seemed odd because on that screen that says "startingoes windows" but normally it will take 3 seconds to boot it and sign me in, but it stood on the screen for a couple of minutes, when the bsod happen, it said to press f8 and boot into safe mode, so I did and when I click the safe mode option as regularly you will see the main drivers being used but it will always keep freezing when it will get to the end. So I shut it off and turned it on again and click the repair computer option, so it did but, and I was at the screen trying to repair something but no windows pop up for me, I can still move my mouse, but after a short while the same bsod screen will appear so I have no idea whats going on, but any help will be appreciated, cause I don't know what I did, so please help.

Clear your CMOS first.

Shut down your computer, unplug it, remove that little watch battery from the motherboard, wait 30 seconds, put it back in, plug the computer back in and start it again. It'll ask you to load the defaults. Say yes.

If that doesn't fix it, honestly..

reinstall windows from scratch as your next step because if it's not booting to safe mode, you've likely got some major corruption going on with your system files.

If that doesn't work, it's a hardware issue of some kind which will require the process of elimination. Removing components like the graphics card, booting without them and seeing if the problem goes away one by one.