File Sharing Issue

I'm attempting to file share from my main windows 10 computer to my windows 10 laptop. The laptop cannot see the main computer under networking. However, the laptop CAN see and access my wife's windows 7 computer just fine. Also the main computer can see all of the other computers on the network just fine and my roomate's windows 10 desktop can see my main computer and access it just fine as well. I've tried changing some firewall settings on the router and on both the laptop and the main computer and it still doesn't show up. Also the main computer can't see the laptop either. i know it has to do with the wifi since ive had many similar issues as this with other devices trying to connect together (such as system link with xbox or remote play with ps4). Plus for some reason I can see the main computer's "Media Device" under "Network" which opens windows media player but shows no media.

Any help you guys can provide would be great.

applied this fix to both the main computer and the laptop and everything works perfectly. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

6 minutes ago, Mythical Knights said:

applied this fix to both the main computer and the laptop and everything works perfectly. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Glad you found a solution, can you please mark it as solved so that others going through the same issue can fix their problems too? Thanks :)