Good Bluetooth speaker under €150

Hi guys,

In a couple of weeks i will be going on a trip with friends.

We would like to bring a good bluetooth speaker with us, so we can listen to it while we are at the house etc..

Our budget is under €150.

The speakers i looked at where:

Ultimate Ears Blast ( We dont need the Alexa function, so i dont know if its worth the price, i can get it for €100 on amazon.)
JBL Charge 3 ( This one looks good, with the powerbank integrated in it)

If there are any other speakers that are good within my price range, let me know

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, kahraman20 said:

Hi guys,

In a couple of weeks i will be going on a trip with friends.

We would like to bring a good bluetooth speaker with us, so we can listen to it while we are at the house etc..

Our budget is under €150.

The speakers i looked at where:

Ultimate Ears Blast ( We dont need the Alexa function, so i dont know if its worth the price, i can get it for €100 on amazon.)
JBL Charge 3 ( This one looks good, with the powerbank integrated in it)

If there are any other speakers that are good within my price range, let me know

Thanks!

Personally, I have the JBL 2 and holy crap, it has been amazing for my trips and has been dropped a couple of times as well and still works really well. 

Well, JBL Charge 3 is a good choice, but if I were you I'd compare JBL Charge 3 and UE Boom 2. Yes, Charge 3 has lowest frequency of 65Hz and definitely has the bigger battery life, but Boom 2 has the 360 degree effect, which will fill the 'room' completely. However, Charge 3 can only spread the audio to two directions. 

JBL Charge 3: 65Hz-20kHz, 20 hours of playtime, two-directional audio spreading feature.
UE Boom 2: 90Hz-20kHz, 15 hours of playtime, 360 degree audio spreading feature.

Also, Boom 2 needs approximately 2 hours less to be fully charged. That might be handy for your trip. So, I'd pick Boom 2 for your wonderful trip. Hope it helps!