skyrim mouse issue

danBrown
Go to solution Solved by danBrown,

aaaaand found the issue. raptr gaming app... turned it off and now its working. stupid useless app... well now i can play my game in peace. 

@brownninja97 

Hopefully this may work for you also :)

Hello,

I decided since im far behind and it was a good deal i bought skyrim on the steam sales and ive tried playing it and my mouse cursor seems to always show up on my second screen, when this is happeneing and i go to click on something in the game then the will take me back to the desktop since it clicked on the desktop (or another application running on my second screen). I've looked online to try and find a solution for this issue but so far I have been unable to find anything. This is really quite annoying and I would like to fix it as soon as possible. 

If anybody has had a similar experience or knows any possible solutions to this then please let me know as I really want to play this game since. 

Thanks,

DB

Download this mod, fixed it when it was happening to me http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36125/?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Hello,

I decided since im far behind and it was a good deal i bought skyrim on the steam sales and ive tried playing it and my mouse cursor seems to always show up on my second screen, when this is happeneing and i go to click on something in the game then the will take me back to the desktop since it clicked on the desktop (or another application running on my second screen). I've looked online to try and find a solution for this issue but so far I have been unable to find anything. This is really quite annoying and I would like to fix it as soon as possible. 

If anybody has had a similar experience or knows any possible solutions to this then please let me know as I really want to play this game since. 

Thanks,

DB

I had the same issue with it, sadly i couldnt find a fix for it and I was searching around for months. In the end I gave up and disabled the second monitor while I played.

Dont get the invisible mouse mods, they just make your mouse cursor invisible(irony) but it still causes the game to tab out and then you have no idea where your cursor is.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Download this mod, fixed it when it was happening to me http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36125/?

Hey thanks for the suggestion, It unfortunately did not work however. 

I had the same issue with it, sadly i couldnt find a fix for it and I was searching around for months. In the end I gave up and disabled the second monitor while I played.

Dont get the invisible mouse mods, they just make your mouse cursor invisible(irony) but it still causes the game to tab out and then you have no idea where your cursor is.

Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah that does work, but man that is inconvenient. I do like my second screen. 

I know there must be a fix for this somewhere as my friend played skyrim for a year with 2 screens and no issue at all. I shall keep looking, and I would greatly appreciate any more suggestions others might have also. 

Thanks,

DB

aaaaand found the issue. raptr gaming app... turned it off and now its working. stupid useless app... well now i can play my game in peace. 

@brownninja97 

@brownninja97 

The raptr thing wasnt the problem on my end because i got rid of it before and it didnt fix the problem, I definitely dont wanna get rid of it now with the ability to get games and graphics cards from it now with their new system.

Listen if you care.