Do I have a broken pump?

55215349244__9A6F16C1-3346-47AC-8289-08CCD1893AD5.MOV

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me whether my pump is broken or any other reasons about why my liquid is not moving. As well I recently had a leak occur on a fitting on my cpu block that became loose for a reason I cannot think of. Before this leak my pc ran fine but now I’ve been having pump issues. I have moved my pc while powered on around as much as possible to try to remove air but my liquid still won’t move. I would be interested if anyone else has experienced this problem and anyone that has general knowledge about this kind of thing please give me any advice possible.

much appreciated :/

image.jpg

image.jpg

you have an air lock in the system (prolly the roof rad).

without power, roll the chassis to roll the air from that radiator into the res.

20 minutes ago, airdeano said:

you have an air lock in the system (prolly the roof rad).

without power, roll the chassis to roll the air from that radiator into the res.

I’ve rolled it 6 times, every time the res just goes back to how it was before.... do I need to open the lid of the res?

prolly lay the case on its back and open the drain valve (carefully)

problem taking the res top off is that it'll overflow, possibly remove some of the res capacity and try re-rolling.

2 hours ago, airdeano said:

prolly lay the case on its back and open the drain valve (carefully)

problem taking the res top off is that it'll overflow, possibly remove some of the res capacity and try re-rolling.

Sadly still doesn’t do the trick, do you know any other ways other than vibration to tell if your pump is working? 

5 hours ago, Alarios said:

Sadly still doesn’t do the trick, do you know any other ways other than vibration to tell if your pump is working? 

You need to move the system around more then, you can run the system while doing so. If your careful you can try cracking a port to try and see if it helps to remove the air lock. As for checking if the pump is running you can see if the RPM is registering if your system is on.