DJ Mixer for PS4

ChicagoMadePunk

Hi guys, it's the first time that I open a thread on this forum, I hope I'm in the right section. I want to use my new headphones on my PS4, the only problem is that the management of party/game volume via software is terrible, and other people's voices are always high, no matter how I regulate it. I searched various solutions online, an the one in this screenshot looks like the most suitable. Now what I want to ask you is: do you know a mixer that can do this things? I only need to control the volumes and nothing else, so even the most basic mixer would be ok. In addition, Now I'm connected with my headphones to an SMSL M3 amp/dac, which is connected to both my pc and my ps4 (respectively through usb and optical cable). Is there a way to connect the dac/amp to the mixer? Something like: console and pc connected to the smsl m3, and then connect this one to the mixer through a jack cable.

Can anyone help me to put up the best/cheapest setup possible? As I said, I just need a basic mixer with volume control and possibly nothing else.

Furthermore, I'm going to connect the mixer and an external microphone to the console through this little thing: will it work? Will the PS4 detect the Mixer as a pair of headphones?

Thank you in advance guys! xD

EDIT: Reading in other discussions, it looks like the SMSL M3 would be useless with this kind of setup. Can you confirm it? In this case, i would need a mixer with 3 inputs and one output.

Schermata 2018-06-25 alle 09.25.55.png