Looking for a Notification device

Hello! 

I'm looking for a solution for my incredibly first world problem. I have two phones, one of them is my private and that has an LG GWatch Urbane Connected to it. However i need something for my work phone. I have a kind of phase at my workplace where i need to know almost instantly if i recieve a new email or calendar invite. Therefore i need a device that does nothing else but vibrates and displays lights (preferably with a comfigurable rgb led for each type of notificaton.) and does not have any other function at all. Or if it has than it can be turned off or easily ignored. 

Thanks in Advance

25 minutes ago, brarid said:

I'm looking for a solution for my incredibly first world problem. I have two phones, one of them is my private and that has an LG GWatch Urbane Connected to it. However i need something for my work phone. I have a kind of phase at my workplace where i need to know almost instantly if i recieve a new email or calendar invite. Therefore i need a device that does nothing else but vibrates and displays lights (preferably with a comfigurable rgb led for each type of notificaton.) and does not have any other function at all. Or if it has than it can be turned off or easily ignored. 

A second watch for your other wrist? :P

53 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

A second watch for your other wrist? :P

Yeah, that kind of defeats the part of only being just a notification device and also i would look like an idiot. But point taken. I might look into it. :) thanks

3 minutes ago, brarid said:

Yeah, that kind of defeats the part of only being just a notification device and also i would look like an idiot. But point taken. I might look into it. :) thanks

There is a device that pops up in my mind. And it is small enough to not let youi look like an idiot ;):P However, I don't have any experience with it:

https://dittowearable.com/

A link to Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Matters-Notification-Waterproof-Compatible/dp/B00XW340EO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=Ditto&qid=1517944711&s=boost&sr=1-1&srs=12034488011&tag=mashable0c-20