75hz Overclocks

mycpuburnsme

Looking to see your results of 75hz monitor overlclocks, looking at a iiyama gmaster blackhawk 75hz @ 27inch 1920x1080, banking on it will overclock well as i dont want to spend on a 144hz and if not 75hz is a good middle ground.

Never heard of it but 75hz overclock will be fine on vast majority of 60hz monitors. Even old ones.

Probably gaming or helping technophobes with tech...

Just now, userzero said:

Never heard of it but 75hz overclock will be fine on vast majority of 60hz monitors. Even old ones.

I mean overclocking 75hz monitors not 60 just want to see the results of these "gaming monitors" that are standard 75hz what hz they can push with a OC, Also sick car man 

Oh right sorry. Yeah same with any monitor really, up the HZ with custom res until it starts to go funny.

Probably gaming or helping technophobes with tech...

Just recognised the lights thats all, nice car anyway way,yeah I am just trying to see because some people with 75hz monitors are saying they can get 90-100hz overclocks some even at 105hz with no tearing and some go to 77hz and get bad tearing hoping i can get a 80-90hz oc will be nice and smooth.

It's this monitor: https://www.cclonline.com/product/234706/G2730HSU-B1/Monitors/Iiyama-Black-Hawk-G-MASTER-G2730HSU-B1-27-inch-LED-Backlit-LCD-Monitor-1000-1-300cd/m2-1920x1080-1ms-VGA/HDMI/DisplayPort-Black-/MON4483/

Hoping that due to it being LED it doesnt hinder overclocks

• 6 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 12:28 PM, mycpuburnsme said:

Just recognised the lights thats all, nice car anyway way,yeah I am just trying to see because some people with 75hz monitors are saying they can get 90-100hz overclocks some even at 105hz with no tearing and some go to 77hz and get bad tearing hoping i can get a 80-90hz oc will be nice and smooth.

It's this monitor: https://www.cclonline.com/product/234706/G2730HSU-B1/Monitors/Iiyama-Black-Hawk-G-MASTER-G2730HSU-B1-27-inch-LED-Backlit-LCD-Monitor-1000-1-300cd/m2-1920x1080-1ms-VGA/HDMI/DisplayPort-Black-/MON4483/

Hoping that due to it being LED it doesnt hinder overclocks

Bro did u finally overclock your Monitor? I'm trying to buy the iiyama black hawk 27 Monitor and want to overclock it to at least 90hz.