case recomendations for portable ITX system with full ATX PSU

Nogghan

i want to build basically an ITX version of my desktop rig so that i can plug in my CPU graphics card and SSD and go 

im going to use the asrock z370 gaming ITX/AC for my 8600k at 5ghz  ( or would anyone recommened the strix i gaming to be better ? i think the asrock boards might have better power deliver but im not sure )

and i want to be able to use my RMX 750w corsair psu in this system which is why i need the case to be both ITX and supporting of ATX PSU but also portable / backpack, suitcase friendly 

i already have a small form factor CPU cooler but if the case you know of or find supports it i could get a 120 or 240 aio

The Cougar QBX should meet that requirement. Though I'm not sure exactly what the GPU length limits are with a full size PSU.

Personally I use an NCASE M1 w/ a bag that was designed around it.

3P7A7753-Edit.thumb.jpg.fe6b4273525c954b991015fef0bb90c0.jpg

The SG13B supports both a full ATX PSU, full-length GPUs, and a 120mm radiator with a volume of 11.5 Liters (and is pretty cheap at ~$40**). I also can confirm that it fits in a bag - Hell, with my travel backpack (slightly bigger than normal), I fit the SG13B, monitor, keyboard, and mouse.

The QBX is nearly double the volume at 20.8L but also supports 240mm radiators.

Edit: ** Oof. It's gotten more expensive since I've bought it. (Price #1)(Price #2)(Price #3)

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/