Help with new build, won't boot

Hi guys,

I'm building a new computer, I've plugged everything in correctly (afaik ofc), when I switch on the power supply I see 3 red lights coming from the motherboard (slowly fading in and out, see img), and nothing happens when I press the power button. No fans spinning, no beeps, no nothing. There is no LED's with error codes either! How am I supposed to trouble shoot this? I've checked the manual a million times and I'm positive I connected the front panel connecters properly. I can't find out what the red lights mean. Can anyone help me out? I'm really stuck, I've got no idea where to go from here! 

Parts:

AsRock Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac

Core i5-8400

2x8gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz

Samsung 960 EVO

Node 202 case including power supply

image.thumb.png.fc71e7354877ab2c9abf9c7f97bd5d76.png

Red lights mean nothing, they are just for.... nothing? Making mobo look cool? My only idea is broken PSU or fried mobo, try to get the mobo on waaranty, make sure you connected fan and the rest correctly. And is the speaker seperate, or soltered to MOBO

Quote me so I can reply <3

1 hour ago, Gawron10001 said:

Red lights mean nothing, they are just for.... nothing? Making mobo look cool? My only idea is broken PSU or fried mobo, try to get the mobo on waaranty, make sure you connected fan and the rest correctly. And is the speaker seperate, or soltered to MOBO

Speaker is on the mobo too, connected as well. Yeah apparently the red lights are just for show. How can I turn on the computer without using the power button? 

30 minutes ago, Frenky said:

Speaker is on the mobo too, connected as well. Yeah apparently the red lights are just for show. How can I turn on the computer without using the power button? 

I found out how to do this from a youtube vid, and nothing happens. This means the mobo is dead?

49 minutes ago, Frenky said:

I found out how to do this from a youtube vid, and nothing happens. This means the mobo is dead?

Probably yeah. Or something wrong with the CPU?

CPU:: i5-8600k @ 3.6GHz // MOBO:: ASUS Prime Z370-A // GPU:: MSI GTX 1050 Ti LP --> (NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1160) // RAM:: Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB @ 2400MHz // PSU:: EVGA 430W // CASE:: Phanteks P300 // HDD:: Western Digital Blue 1TB

17 minutes ago, AbdulAPA said:

Probably yeah. Or something wrong with the CPU?

If it's just the CPU i think atleast the cpu fan should start spinning right? 

9 minutes ago, Frenky said:

If it's just the CPU i think atleast the cpu fan should start spinning right? 

Yeah no that’s true. It’s must be the motherboard indeed.

CPU:: i5-8600k @ 3.6GHz // MOBO:: ASUS Prime Z370-A // GPU:: MSI GTX 1050 Ti LP --> (NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1160) // RAM:: Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB @ 2400MHz // PSU:: EVGA 430W // CASE:: Phanteks P300 // HDD:: Western Digital Blue 1TB

On 8.06.2018 at 12:00 AM, Frenky said:

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania how to turn on pc without power button

Search this image in mobo instruction and just touch pwr and ground with screwdriver

Quote me so I can reply <3

Best thing to do is to take everything out of the case for an easier troubleshooting. You said no fans are spinning right? Does that include the CPU fan or nah? 

"It doesn't matter how expensive or how high end your system is, what matters is that you are having fun using it to play the games you love."

Thanks guys but I've already returned it, hoping to get it back working in 2 weeks :/

2 hours ago, PastaDwarf said:

Best thing to do is to take everything out of the case for an easier troubleshooting. You said no fans are spinning right? Does that include the CPU fan or nah? 

Includes CPU fan

23 hours ago, Frenky said:

Thanks guys but I've already returned it, hoping to get it back working in 2 weeks :/

Includes CPU fan

There's gotta be something wrong with the power the system is using, could either probably be the PSU or the Motherboard, it can't be other components, if the other components are the problem then it would not turn on completely except if it is the HDD of course, is there anyone who you can borrow a PSU from? Try using your PSU on his system, if it works well the PSU is the problem, then try using his PSU on your system, if it works then it probably has something to do with your PSU not giving enough problem with the system

"It doesn't matter how expensive or how high end your system is, what matters is that you are having fun using it to play the games you love."