True standalone smartwatch???

Is there any truly standalone smartwatch out there?  One that I can;

• Receive and make calls/texts
  • Use atleast 3g data networks (for light web browsing and music streaming)
  • be compatible with bluetooth speakers
  • have enough storage for a few hours of music
  • Be under 300USD
  • BE MY PHONE

I absolutely suck at the smartphone thing, not into social media, don't make that many calls or texts, don't like phone games.  I'm basically your grandma in a younger body.

Thoughts? 

There are a small few, but it is not a very wide or common item.  The ones that are out there aren't up to par for what most people are expecting a smart device to provide.  I bet in the near future it will be more available and all the carriers will be on it once the technology and sizes catch up.  Right now a device that small can't easily hold a CPU, wireless technology, storage capability, and several other hardware items as the dies that make them aren't that small for the computing power required.  It's getting there.  Most smartwatches rely on a phone or tablet to do the brunt of the computing power and just relay the notifications.  

few reasons why this wont be a thing any time soon:

- battery size on smartphone sized devices is hilareous

- calling with your watch looks worse than corporate douchebag bluetooth earpieces

- texting with your watch makes you look like you're constantly paying attention to what time it is. in our current society it probably considered more impolite than taking out your phone

- the thing is either massive, or too small to be actually functional.