Replace ment LG G3

So my LG G3 finally gave in after a good 4 years of service. Now I'm looking for a replacement, but I absolutely DISGUST every single phone that has a notch, so that leaves on the S9 right? Maybe, but I would love a phone that could last a full day of moderately high use, has great extra features like an infrared blaster and expandable storage. I'm looking in between 300 to 500 euro's from for example Amazon DE. I think the LG G6 would be a great choice but it has quite an old snapdragen 821 and outdated software(don't like manually installing Oreo, but I can if I have to, don't prefer it though) and just like my LG G3 I would like it to last at least 3 years.

Opinions, thoughts? Share them please.

I have a suggestion, get the Oneplus 5/5t. Both phones have great battery life and definitely last for the whole day. The cameras on both are fairly decent and Oneplus' OxygenOS is definitely a very good addition to the phone. You can get the Oneplus 5 if you want the old standard phone with the Samsung S7 look, or if you want something like the S8 in terms of design, go for the Oneplus 5t. This company is known for its low prices, combined with all of the things that make a standard flagship phone.

My Current PC (The Starter):

CPU - Ryzen 3 2200G | GPU - Radeon Vega 8 | Motherboard - Asrock AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX | RAM - G.Skill Ripjaw V Series 2x8GB DDR4-2400 | Case - Cougar MX330 | Storage - Kingston A400 120GB SSD and WD Blue 1TB HDD | PSU - EVGA 500W PSU | Cooling - AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler |

My MacBook (The Forum-Master):

CPU - Intel Core i5 (dual-core) | GPU - Intel HD 3000 Graphics | RAM - 2x2GB DDR3-1666 | Storage - 320GB SATA Disk

Old Laptop (The Roblox Beast):

CPU - AMD A8-4555M | GPU - Radeon HD 7600G | RAM - 8GB | Storage - 1TB HDD

9 hours ago, huilun02 said:

OP5T would be ideal if not for the lack of expandable storage. Unfortunately having a large battery these days is almost exclusive to budget oriented phones that don't have flagship chipsets (unless its a phablet)

This is unfortunate as flagship chipsets tend to need the larger batteries the most.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

They won't let us have it because they want a reason to sell us new phones every year. They cook up excuses like "the new chipset is more power efficient", "battery capacity is more than sufficient", or "people want slimmer devices" despite making many phones over 8mm thick without having higher capacity.

Smaller batteries will also wear faster under a power hungry SoC. Look at Apple phones for example. Just enough power to last a day is not conducive to battery longevity. On my own phone, so long as I'm not pushing the SoC, I can go home with only 25% used, so I don't have a need to fully charge my device on most days.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…