rx580 performance issues in lower end games

Waddup ltt forum,

pc specs:

rx580

8gb ram

ssd (games are on the ssd)

z170 series asus mobo

I recently got a 144hz monitor on which i play low end games (leagueoflegends and osu). In these games i have the problem that i dont consistently hit 144fps. Ive tried multiple different settings like uncapping the fps vsync off and on, borderless and fullscreen. Then i pulled up msi afterburner and can see my gpu clockspeed hovering at speeds it would be on at idle, the moment the game just loaded it clocks from idle (at 300mhz) to about 600mhz (which gives me a good 200fps at uncapped settings), this is with the max core clock at 1366 mhz for my rx580. The card performs great in more demanding titles like the witcher. Does anyone know a way to make league demand more gpu horses so I hit 144fps constantly. 

An obvious workaround would be to set the idle speed of my gpu core to ~500mhz, the problem is, i don't know how to do this and don't know how bad this would be for energy consumption.

Thanks

ps, the card is not thermal throttleing, temperatures hover around 39 °C (102 °F), which also is the temperature I hit on idle at my desktop.

4 minutes ago, elo DIGGER said:

Does anyone know a way to make league demand more gpu horses so I hit 144fps constantly.

Turn up your settings.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Turn up your settings.

they are completely maxed out already...

LoL has an issue with the client using alot of resources lowering fps close the client when in game and dont use the option in the settings to close as the issue is still present with that enabled

Also your gpu doesnt matter much League is more CPU dependent

LoL has an issue with the client using alot of resources lowering fps close the client when in game and dont use the option in the settings to close as the issue is still present with that enabled

Also your gpu doesnt matter much League is more CPU dependent

this actually fixed it, hitting 600fps now...

thanks ;-)