Huge inputlag.. sort of

Ukaros

Hey there :)

so ive been struggling with this problem for about 2 months and didnt find a way to fix it. its kind of hard to discribe but i hope youll understand. please excuse any mistakte to to the fact that english is not my native tongue.

ever since i reinstalled my win 10 (c drive reformated etc.) ive got a problem with my pc (didnt have it before). when i first start the pc everything is working flawlessly. all the games are running as they should. but after some time (and closing whatever game i had open before) and open another or the same game my pc is having insane "inputlags". In Arma 3 that means that my character keeps running for 2-30 meters after i released whatever key i had pressed. in Overwatch however it makes every action i made but with a delay of about 20sec. if i only move my mouse everythign works perfectly but as soon as i start using my keyboard both of theme are affected by the problem   [Edit] doesnt really matter... its kind of random.

the only game that is not affected by this is League of Legends (no clue why). after a restart of my pc everything works again until... - well until the loop start over again....

i dont really wanna reformat my c drive again because that would mean that i would loose my office licence (its only for 1 pc) and i would need to buy a new one.

what ive tried so far:

• disabling DVR via registry
  • disabling fast reboot
  • disabling shadowplay (or whatever its called now)
  • reinstalling nvidia drivers and geforce experience
  • Trying old nvidia drivers
  • setting powermode to high
  • reinstalling whatever game that problem occurres in
  • disabling cortana via registry
  • temperatures of cpu, gpu and ram are normal
  • SSD or HDD doesnt matter
  • i think ive tried some other things but i cant remember them right now

hardware:

see attached picture

heres a short clip of the problem recorded with my phone. yes i know my table is messy right now but im replugging everything to find out if its a problem with any of my devices (but doesnt seem like it). and please dont kill me for not recording in landscape mode but you wouldnt be able to see both my mouse/keyboard and screen at the same time.

https://youtu.be/Qht8O6-K6Oo

hardware.PNG

Edited by Ukaros
correction

4 minutes ago, Ukaros said:

if i only move my mouse everything works perfectly but as soon as i start using my keyboard both of theme are affected by the problem. 

Do you have any other keyboards or mice you could use instead of your current ones and see if the problem still acts up?

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

1 minute ago, PokeCatz said:

Do you have any other keyboards or mice you could use instead of your current ones and see if the problem still acts up?

ive tried both a different mouse and a different keyboard.... sadly doesnt help...

Edits:

39 minutes ago, Ukaros said:

if i only move my mouse everythign works perfectly but as soon as i start using my keyboard both of theme are affected by the problem   [Edit] doesnt really matter... its kind of random.

39 minutes ago, Ukaros said:

but after some time (and closing whatever game i had open before) and open another or the same game my pc is having insane "inputlags"

tabing out can also cause this problem to occure