Help Planning First Watercooling Loop

So I'm planning on hardline watercooling for the first time pretty soon and I'm looking for some advice on how to proceed. I'm on a budget of around $250, and I don't really want to go much past that price. I'm mostly watercooling for looks and for the experience.

I have a Ryzen 5 1600, and a 1080. I'm thinking a 360 rad should be enough? Or a 280 and a 240? I'm planning on buying some parts used, from places like r/hardwareswap, is there anything to be careful about buying used?

I'm pretty knowledgeable about PCs but I don't really know much about watercooling. If you have any suggestion for parts to get I would greatly appreciate it.

18 minutes ago, PhantomHawk11 said:

-SNIP-

For that pricepoint you would be better getting an AIO for the GPU and CPU, a custom watercooling loop (copper based) starts at around $500 USD and with the more affordable fluid gaming loops now around $350. You need to make sure that your waterblocks are compatible for your specific model of GPU which is one thing that is very important. 

https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-kit-a360g

44 minutes ago, PhantomHawk11 said:

Ryzen 5 1600, and a 1080

Custom watercooling that is kinda of a waste of money, energy and overkill man. And as the 23'700 posts GOD told you, your budget is unfortunately too low.
Either you try to get richer, build a more powerful PC and make a 150% increase of your budget or you AIO the thing and spend the rest of the money on RGB lighting.

Speaking of RGB lighting, you are very welcome to consult my guide about different Fan & RGB control solutions at your disposal. In my signature below my comment !

Good luck!

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

Look in to EK's aluminium line but hard line is out of that budget.