stress tester that detects any problems?

overturnedv1

so my games have been crashing was top 500 in overwatch now dropped to diamond from it lost tons of sr. I dont know what software to use to detect what the problem is. Could be some random cpu problem, or some retardation like a bad ssd or some crap. What tester is there?

You don't stress test to find problems. Also, what are your specs?

The best thing to do is to start by software. Is everything up to date? What settings do you play on?

If the problem is definitely not with software, then you need to test your hardware.

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

You don't stress test to find problems. Also, what are your specs?

The best thing to do is to start by software. Is everything up to date? What settings do you play on?

If the problem is definitely not with software, then you need to test your hardware.

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

its software related cuz it happened like once every 3 hours now its happening instantly when i start games. I reset my pc 3weeks ago and it happened instantly in games but when i stopped turbo boost it barely happened, but now i ran xtl and tried to undervolt and its like it got started again.

1 minute ago, overturnedv1 said:

its software related cuz it happened like once every 3 hours now its happening instantly when i start games. I reset my pc 3weeks ago and it happened instantly in games but when i stopped turbo boost it barely happened, but now i ran xtl and tried to undervolt and its like it got started again.

@Crunchy Dragon

1 minute ago, overturnedv1 said:

Try uninstalling your drivers with DDU and reinstalling them.

Again, what are your specs?

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Just now, overturnedv1 said:

Don't spam people with notifications please. A quote or tag will usually be enough to get my attention, even if I don't answer right away(which I sometimes don't).

What are the full specs of your pc and have you done any overclocking? If so, what settings are you using?

2 minutes ago, TacticlTwinkie said:

What are the full specs of your pc and have you done any overclocking? If so, what settings are you using?

its a laptop. Gigabyte p55wv6. No overclocking.

4 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Try uninstalling your drivers with DDU and reinstalling them.

Again, what are your specs?

Sorry, you said tag you to make sure you get it so i assumed you had notifications disabled. I tried DDU, didnt work.

Sorry, you said tag you to make sure you get it so i assumed you had notifications disabled. I tried DDU, didnt work.

How did it not work? I've never heard of DDU failing to work.

How did it not work? I've never heard of DDU failing to work.

I mean it worked but it didnt fix my issue after reinstalling drivers.

I mean it worked but it didnt fix my issue after reinstalling drivers.

Okay.

Have you tried reinstalling Windows?

What are your specs and temperatures?

Okay.

Have you tried reinstalling Windows?

What are your specs and temperatures?

Doesnt have to do with temps. It crashes instantly right when the game starts sometimes and its at 75C. 

I also reinstalled windows with the full reset. I dont know if this means anything but its usually whenever something happens on the screen, like in between rounds in overwatch, when i go into the 2nd round it crashes. Or in fortnite right when i leave pre game for the battle bus, like something is on thats making it run consistently at some settings and when its changed it doesnt like it.

Doesnt have to do with temps. It crashes instantly right when the game starts sometimes and its at 75C. 

I also reinstalled windows with the full reset. I dont know if this means anything but its usually whenever something happens on the screen, like in between rounds in overwatch, when i go into the 2nd round it crashes. Or in fortnite right when i leave pre game for the battle bus, like something is on thats making it run consistently at some settings and when its changed it doesnt like it.

What settings?

Yet again, I must ask: what are your specs?

29 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

What settings?

Yet again, I must ask: what are your specs?

I told someone else above my specs. The model is a p55wv6 PC3D, and the specs are: gtx 1060 6gb ram, i7 6700hq 2.6, set to 2.5 to prevent turbo. 16gb ram