Graphical anomalies while gaming

Shalev

Hi my name is Shalev and im 16 years old.  

Im using Ryzen 5 2400G with integrated graphics and Im having a major issue while gaming.

as usual, i wanted to play Fortnite. At start it was all normal but when iv'e reached to the moment when the game is at fullscreen mode it all glitched out and the colors was messed up to the point were i can barley see the game. it seems like the game cant find the best resolution and when i change the mode from fullscreen to window its fine. I have tried to show my fried the problem by sharing screens via Discord, and "it was all gone". so i turned off the share screens, and the problem came back. iv'e tried everything: restarting the PC, deleting the game and installing it back, I changed the resolution but nothing. Can someone help me? help will be much appreciated.

22 hours ago, Shalev said:

Hi my name is Shalev and im 16 years old.  

Im using Ryzen 5 2400G with integrated graphics and Im having a major issue while gaming.

as usual, i wanted to play Fortnite. At start it was all normal but when iv'e reached to the moment when the game is at fullscreen mode it all glitched out and the colors was messed up to the point were i can barley see the game. it seems like the game cant find the best resolution and when i change the mode from fullscreen to window its fine. I have tried to show my fried the problem by sharing screens via Discord, and "it was all gone". so i turned off the share screens, and the problem came back. iv'e tried everything: restarting the PC, deleting the game and installing it back, I changed the resolution but nothing. Can someone help me? help will be much appreciated.

I think you need to change your colour depth in windows to fix this.

I'm used to doing that in the Nvidia control panel though so I'm not sure how you'd do that for the integrated graphics on an AMD CPU.