Color Issus

Hello,

I'm actually unable to explain my issue with the display. My PC works fine while causal work or streaming. But the when i launch a game from steam or any launcher I get these weird colors. whats RED turns Purple whats yellow turns Blue and many different colors. But I don't get the originally assigned colors by the developers. 

and I'm only guessing whats causing this issue. because I don't know what really is making this happen. From what I think it it's the Windows 10 April 2018 update, it may sound stupid but then this what I think. like after updating the windows to version 1803. I started facing this issues so... ill attach the image of the display when I launch a game.

And i have tried reinstalling the graphic drivers (Ryzen 5 2400G) and have even tried clean installing the windows still doesn't work. 

BUT WHATS FUNNY IS WHEN THE WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED IT USUALLY HAVE THE WATER MARK ON TOP OF EVERY SCREEN SAYING THAT "WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED"  (EVEN WHILE YOUR GAMING). WHEN IT SAYS WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED ON TOP MY GAMING SCREEN THE GAMES WORK FINE (I MEAN THE COLORS IN GAME). SO I HAD TO REMOVE MY PRODUCT KEY IN ORDER PLAY GAMES BUT THAT ISN'T A LONG TIME SOLUTION SO.. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE OF YOU IS FACING THE SAME ISSUES AS ME AND HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION  

MY PC : https://in.pcpartpicker.com/user/chuxk/saved/#view=kvWkTW 

IMG_20180513_161831982_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180513_161856469_HDR.jpg

And this is how looks when the game has the watermark on top of it..!! (when the windows key is been removed)

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS  5_13_2018 1_14_24 PM.png

Just now, James Evens said:

If you think it is the update try a older windows version and see if the problem is "fixed".

But can I just downgrade my windows version? like can I just remove the 2018 April update.? if so how?

1 minute ago, James Evens said:

do you have a backup or a old installer?

you mean the folder that says Windows.old in C: Drive.! No, I have reinstalled the windows completely. :(

Cool.
you can downgrade btw
Settings>update and security>recovery> and there should be option to roll back.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I cant follow those septs because I have clean installed windows 10 (1803) so i cant roll back.

5 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

Cool.
you can downgrade btw
Settings>update and security>recovery> and there should be option to roll back.

I cant follow those steps because I have clean installed windows 10 (1803) so I'm stuck and will have to search for the previous version of Windows 10 (1709) manually from a third party web site and install.. 

That's insane! O.oxD

I like it though...

1 hour ago, Chuck03 said:

from a third party web site and install

Make sure you get it from a trustworthy website. Malware is easy to get but difficult to get rid of

• 2 weeks later...

try finding the game launcher or the exe file. then right click and go to properties and then in the compatibility tab, click disable full screen optimization. I did it for all the icons that look like the exe or launcher file and the games work fine for me now.