New wireless setup: Mouse->Keyboard

Hi guys, i have an old Razer Deathadder that it is no longer in a very good shape, one of the 2 side button started to act strange, not so smooth scroll wheel etc, so i decided that it's time to buy a new one, a wireless one.
I'm not an hardcore gamer but i play enought videogames to have the need of a decent mouse, the most interesting candidates are:

• Logitech Mx Master 2s - 71€: Love how it looks, never tried it but it should have a decent sensor and 4000dpi
  • Logitech G603 - 54€ : Average review but it seems a good mouse for a very good price.

• Logitech G403 - 70€ : More expensive than the G603, integrated battery but with better or worse performance ?

• Logitech G703 - 85€ : Maybe too much on the expensive side...

What do you suggest ? What are the main difference between the 603 and 403 ? Thanks !

I love my G403, I've never tried the new MX Master but I didn't like the old one (if you have small hands like me, avoid it), AFAIK the G603 is just a G403 without RGB, but I may be wrong about that, and the G703 is only worth it for hardcore gaming and people who don't have time to stop and recharge (so not for you).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

G603 will suit you well. A higher end sensor in the G403 Wireless but you wont be able to tell a difference, and it does require recharging more regularly although can be used with the cable in. The buttons are separate from the Body on the G403 Wireless also which will give them a nicer feel. Personally I would go for the G403 Wireless just because I play lots of FPS but the G603 is probably the best option for you. Only Consider the G703 if you plan at some point in buying logitechs wireless charging mousepad 'Powerplay' as it is pretty much the same as the G403 wireless barring that functionality (And switches that are rated for 50 million clicks as opposed to 20 million)

5 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

AFAIK the G603 is just a G403 without RGB

Nope, the G603 runs on AA battery's as opposed to an integrated one in the G403 Wireless, and has a uni body shell on top so the buttons are not separate from the shell which pops off to change the battery's. Also a lower end more power efficient sensor (although still a good sensor)

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I love my G403, I've never tried the new MX Master but I didn't like the old one (if you have small hands like me, avoid it), AFAIK the G603 is just a G403 without RGB, but I may be wrong about that, and the G703 is only worth it for hardcore gaming and people who don't have time to stop and recharge (so not for you).

Thanks for your answer !
How about the sensor ? I don't care much about the rgb "well, i like it but not enought to spend 20€" but do you think they should be pretty much the same?
I know that the g603 need AA battery but they last very long, the g403 instead has a rechargable battery.

1 minute ago, Ozozuz said:

Thanks for your answer !
How about the sensor ? I don't care much about the rgb "well, i like it but not enought to spend 20€" but do you think they should be pretty much the same?
I know that the g603 need AA battery but they last very long, the g403 instead has a rechargable battery.

The G403 can last me over two days on battery with RGB on, and can probably last weeks with RGB disabled (although I personally haven't tried). The sensor is great on the G403. I love my mouse.

EDIT: But if you're like me and like heavy mice, be ready for the lightness of the G403.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

8 minutes ago, Rupe said:

G603 will suit you well. A higher end sensor in the G403 Wireless but you wont be able to tell a difference, and it does require recharging more regularly although can be used with the cable in. The buttons are separate from the Body on the G403 Wireless also which will give them a nicer feel. Personally I would go for the G403 Wireless just because I play lots of FPS but the G603 is probably the best option for you. Only Consider the G703 if you plan at some point in buying logitechs wireless charging mousepad 'Powerplay' as it is pretty much the same as the G403 wireless barring that functionality (And switches that are rated for 50 million clicks as opposed to 20 million)

Nope, the G603 runs on AA battery's as opposed to an integrated one in the G403 Wireless, and has a uni body shell on top so the buttons are not separate from the shell which pops off to change the battery's. Also a lower end more power efficient sensor (although still a good sensor)

I'll be honest, i really like how the G403 looks compared to the G603, probably not worth 20€ tho... a big question i have is: the g603 sensor is worse/slightly worse than the g403 but still a good sensor, but how it looks compared to my old deathadder ? Will i fell a "downgrade" switching between the two ?

Also, the deathadder is not heavy but 105g makes you feel it, the g603 is 135g, isn't it a lot ?
I'm open to any other mouse you think deserve a mention btw !

1 minute ago, Ozozuz said:

I'll be honest, i really like how the G403 looks compared to the G603, probably not worth 20€ tho... a big question i have is: the g603 sensor is worse/slightly worse than the g403 but still a good sensor, but how it looks compared to my old deathadder ? Will i fell a "downgrade" switching between the two ?

I think it might be worth $20, it does have a more premium feel. One thing I didn't mention was that you get rubber sides on the G403 wireless as opposed to Plastic on the G603.

You almost certainly wont feel a downgrade in the sensor unless you're a relatively hardcore low sens fps player or something.

The G603 works 100% with one battery so will be weighted to one side a bit, which i'm not 100% on how that would feel but will be lighter than 135g (by however much 1 AA battery weighs).

The G403 Wireless is 107g IIRC, so a little heavier than the Deathadder but no cable weight/drag makes it a worthwhile compromise IMO. To go lighter you gotta go wired.

As far as other mouse suggestions, if you wana go wireless I honestly think you are on the right track with logitech

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

I've literally picked up the Logitech MX Master 2S about an hour ago.

Using it as we speak and I really quite like it - I've got rather large hands and can see this probably wouldn't be best suited to someone with smaller hands.

Buttons have a decent click, the free scroll wheel is pretty cool & I like the way it's got a "gesture button" on the thumbpad that you can click.

I'll give you some more information once I've started using it in games and stuff if you want that.