RGB hook up issues..

thatssavvy

Alright just got all my parts for my first ever build. Im just running into issues here with hooking up the RGB items. So any advice would be amazing! 

Okay im running the NZXT S340 case & the ASUS Strix z270F mobo.

it has 2RGB headers on the board.

i bought 2 120mm NZXT RGB AER fans to replace the back and top fans that came with the case. I also have the cooler master ML240L AIO cooler which also has 2 RGB fans.

i also picked up the HUE+.

im right in saying that my HUE+ can run my NZXT provided LED strips & both of my AER fans without taking up a RGB header correct ? 

Seems like the cables on the AIO are very short. There is the fan power & RGB cable on both fans so just wondering about the NZXT stuff and will it need a RGB header ? If so kinda ruins me from running the AIO fans with there RGB on. 

I dont have a fan controller etc plan to fun the fan power cables direct to the mobo.

please can someone shed light on this and help 

13 minutes ago, thatssavvy said:
Spoiler

Alright just got all my parts for my first ever build. Im just running into issues here with hooking up the RGB items. So any advice would be amazing! 

Okay im running the NZXT S340 case & the ASUS Strix z270F mobo.

it has 2RGB headers on the board.

i bought 2 120mm NZXT RGB AER fans to replace the back and top fans that came with the case. I also have the cooler master ML240L AIO cooler which also has 2 RGB fans.

i also picked up the HUE+.

im right in saying that my HUE+ can run my NZXT provided LED strips & both of my AER fans without taking up a RGB header correct ? 

Seems like the cables on the AIO are very short. There is the fan power & RGB cable on both fans so just wondering about the NZXT stuff and will it need a RGB header ? If so kinda ruins me from running the AIO fans with there RGB on. 

I dont have a fan controller etc plan to fun the fan power cables direct to the mobo.

please can someone shed light on this and help 

Yeah, there is a guide just for that.

Here you go: https://blog.nzxt.com/2016/10/how-to-install-nzxt-aer-rgb-fans/

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.