Here's my build, recommended radiators?

Hey there, finally think I solved my issue with drain ports, but now have a question about radiators.....which would be the best to use with my current system?

Build:

8700k oc 4.7 (haven't pushed higher since it isn't delidded)

Asus maximus X Formula 

Trident Z 32gb 3200 (2133 since not xmp'd yet)

EVGA FTW 3 1080TI w/ EKWB rgb full water block

2x EK 360 PE rads

6x corsair 120 ML fans

1x corsair 140 ML fan

EK Revo D5 combo with 240ml res

TT View 71 case 

850w psu evga g2

Well, you already have 2x the EK 350 PE radiators listed which are pretty decent.

Or you could take a look at radiators from Hardware Labs.

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

16 minutes ago, Limecat86 said:

Well, you already have 2x the EK 350 PE radiators listed which are pretty decent.

Or you could take a look at radiators from Hardware Labs.

I've considered their 360 gtx rads. I know the front of this case can fit it, although I want to do a push pull configuration there and not sure if there's clearance so I was hoping someone who has experience with that rad or my case could provide a little enlightenment lol.

Just now, Xynnoath said:

I've considered their 360 gtx rads. I know the front of this case can fit it, although I want to do a push pull configuration there and not sure if there's clearance so I was hoping someone who has experience with that rad or my case could provide a little enlightenment lol.

http://www.thermaltake.com/db/support/usermanual/_2a1be9ed394a4e06ac7167c01e3405fe.pdf

See page 12. Looks like there is plenty of room to do push pull on the front radiator.

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

13 hours ago, Limecat86 said:

http://www.thermaltake.com/db/support/usermanual/_2a1be9ed394a4e06ac7167c01e3405fe.pdf

See page 12. Looks like there is plenty of room to do push pull on the front radiator.

If I were to go with a 320mm black ice GTR for the front, would my ML 120 fans be good enough to utilize the potential of the rad? At least until I could get some more screws to mount three more ML on the inner side for push/pull? 

2 minutes ago, Xynnoath said:

If I were to go with a 320mm black ice GTR for the front, would my ML 120 fans be good enough to utilize the potential of the rad? At least until I could get some more screws to mount three more ML on the inner side for push/pull? 

I use 1 Ml120 basic fan on my 60 mm thick EK radiator and still get decent airflow.

Admittedly i am in an open office so the noise floor is higher than a bedroom.

Yea it's in my basement and I've no concern about noise level as I can't hear anything outside of my headset. And my wife and kids sleep on the second floor so they can't hear anything either. 

1 minute ago, Xynnoath said:

Yes that should be perfectly fine. I'm running an EK 360 PE and a 360 XE radiator with Thermaltake Riing fans in push config only cooling a i7-5820k + the VRM's on my motherboard and a GTX 1080. I can run my fans at such low speeds that they are barely audible and still maintain good temperatures.

Fantastic! I think I might just order that rad then.