no display showing

ChangedName

i have dell and a new pre build pc from a retail store near my house so when i turn it on the pc turned on all the fans work but there are no display shown when we test the pc on the store it shows display and my dell monitor works at my other pc

more Info please.

what monitor? (exakt model #)

what GPU (if any)?

in case of no dedicated GPU - what model is that Dell thing? (again exakt model #)

to avoid confusion make some pictures of everything and post them here = prob. the fastest way to clear this up :-)

monitor set to the right input? when you say it works on another PC, does that one use VGA and now you use Display port or HDMI or some other miss matched config? in that case, assuming you use the right cable, you need to switch the input on your monitor to the new signal source.

15 hours ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

en you

dell P2314ht 

r7 250 i only use vga 

I'm having the same problem, I turn on the PC and my monitor just says no input detected. I have tried using it with hdmi from my video card with no luck and VGA from my motherboard with my video card taken out making sure the monitor's input mode is set to come from hdmi and VGA respectively with reseating my video card tightly and firmly after I tried and failed, I also tried my monitor on another computer but had to use a VGA to usb adapter and it worked fine. Also I'm pretty sure the PC is booting into windows because it takes a few seconds to turn off as compared to instantly if it only gets to the bios(I read somewhere trying to solve this that that's one way to tell if the PC is in windows or not). My GPU is a GTX 610 and the monitor is  a AOC 230LM00023