Need help!

Go to solution Solved by PeterPorker3,
3 minutes ago, Skywalker42 said:

So I was trying to get a headset to work with my PC but now the audio wont come through the tv speakers anymore. I have a gigabyte ab350 motherboard and windows 10...if that helps.

check your audio config in windows. make sure audio isn't set to come out the headset and not the tv speakers. You can do this by right clicking on the sound icon in the system tray and clicking playback devices. 

So I was trying to get a headset to work with my PC but now the audio wont come through the tv speakers anymore. I have a gigabyte ab350 motherboard and windows 10...if that helps.

3 minutes ago, Skywalker42 said:

check your audio config in windows. make sure audio isn't set to come out the headset and not the tv speakers. You can do this by right clicking on the sound icon in the system tray and clicking playback devices. 

Can't answer specifically for your board, but when I plug in my headphones, the desktop speakers quit automatically and then when I unplug the headphones, the desktop speakers come back on.  It won't work using the desktop speakers and the headphones at the same time.