Trident Z

Go to solution Solved by PokiDaSpitz,
4 minutes ago, ADM_Foxtrot said:

I've been searching about the memory kit of Trident Z and ummm.. having second thought of buying it and just going to Corsair Vengeance to avoid the head ache of trouble shooting. Question is, Does the software of gskill still have some problems that may cause the memories to be corrupted or are they ok now? And if not then what other program should I use other than gskill own software on controlling the RGB?

Okay, I own a TridentZ RGB kit myself. 

1. IF you really want to get it read below (i know for myself cause it looks fantastic)

First things first, are you planning to go for AMD or Intel, if intel you do not have to worry.

IF AMD do not install the G.Skill and Asus Aura software together and please please please update bios to the latest one. For me I did that and my TridentZ's are still working fine and the SPD's are not corrupted.

I've been searching about the memory kit of Trident Z and ummm.. having second thought of buying it and just going to Corsair Vengeance to avoid the head ache of trouble shooting. Question is, Does the software of gskill still have some problems that may cause the memories to be corrupted or are they ok now? And if not then what other program should I use other than gskill own software on controlling the RGB?

G.Skill's program is the only one you can use to control their RAM. I believe all that is sorted out, Trident Z is generally considered one of the most reliable and compatible memory modules.

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

4 minutes ago, ADM_Foxtrot said:

1. IF you really want to get it read below (i know for myself cause it looks fantastic)

First things first, are you planning to go for AMD or Intel, if intel you do not have to worry.

IF AMD do not install the G.Skill and Asus Aura software together and please please please update bios to the latest one. For me I did that and my TridentZ's are still working fine and the SPD's are not corrupted.

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

Just now, PokiDaSpitz said:

I am going for intel ahah and 8th gen to be precise and sooooo If I use the gskill software everything will be alright? Like no SPD corruption or error having one of my Gskill trident z half dead? :o 

Just now, ADM_Foxtrot said:

I am going for intel ahah and 8th gen to be precise and sooooo If I use the gskill software everything will be alright? Like no SPD corruption or error having one of my Gskill trident z half dead? :o 

Nope if you're on intel you're fully safe :)

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

LORD YEZUZ I HAVE BEEN SAVED!! Thank you for the answer and may this community prosper ahahah LONG LIVE PC GAMING!!! Also RGB :) 

6 minutes ago, ADM_Foxtrot said:

LORD YEZUZ I HAVE BEEN SAVED!! Thank you for the answer and may this community prosper ahahah LONG LIVE PC GAMING!!! Also RGB :) 

My pleasure :)