Games are not running properly in my laptop

Games are not running properly in my laptop. 

This are my spec of laptop in photo attach.

5adb2361f1fd1_Screenshot(1).png.472be3aedd3d4c9963826ac954c5b9bb.png

I tried to play Call of Duty 4: modern warfare , Left 4 Dead 2 , Counter Strike: source , Cs:go which should support my system.

But I'm get fps lower than 30.

I tried change setting to low and lower the resolution but results were same.

I also played cs:1.6 and brawlhalla , this game were running smooth but something even this game gets lower fps.

Please suggest me something to this problem.

I'm not excepting to run high end game but my laptop should able to play supported games at decent fps.

I'm honestly impressed that you can run anything on that laptop, and 30 fps 720p is the target performance of that gpu

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

On 4/21/2018 at 6:40 PM, Damascus said:

I'm honestly impressed that you can run anything on that laptop, and 30 fps 720p is the target performance of that gpu

I used get 60-40 fps in Cod 4 Modern warfare, 100 fps in Cs, 60 fps in brawalhalla. Most of games which supports my system used get 40+ fps in 720p and native screen resolution.

But suddenly this games were not as smooth as used to be.

Video attached is screen capture of Coc 4 modern warfare recorded at 30fps. 

cod medium.mp4

Maybe you have lots of things running in task manager. Check your startup apps. 

If you have uplay and steam and ea with all these launchers, it may slow down your system with so many background applications running. 

Dod you upgrade your version of Windows? It’s rare but my friend’s laptop came with windows 8. When he upgraded to 8.1 he had a ton of issues till he downgraded. 

8 hours ago, fpo said:

Maybe you have lots of things running in task manager. Check your startup apps. 

If you have uplay and steam and ea with all these launchers, it may slow down your system with so many background applications running. 

Dod you upgrade your version of Windows? It’s rare but my friend’s laptop came with windows 8. When he upgraded to 8.1 he had a ton of issues till he downgraded. 

I tried Terminating background app which were not necessary bu result were same.

YES, i upgraded my windows to 10. It came with Windows 8.

Will downgrading windows will help?

Thank you for reply.

I’m not saying it’ll help. I’m saying there’s a possibility performance MAY increase. No guarantee.