6950 Not fiiting

Hey guys, my 6950 is not fitting in my case. I have removed the hdd mount panel and it fit that way, but the two bottom fingers of the gpu touched the motherboard when I would put it in. I tried bending it back (picture) with pliers but it still didnt fit. Anybody have a solution to this problem? Thanks for the help.

Gpu: http://gyazo.com/e1403528d5c8fd00893e9db09bc743a5

EDIT* The case im using is the fractal design core 1000 Usb 3

My Pc Gaming Rig (Blue Blackhawk) Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/V88U

Try a different case? thats all I can think of, or mount it in some ghetto way?

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Is the bottom of that metal bent? Looks it from the picture

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

Sorry, didnt read the post properly, try replacing the back cover if you can find one?

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

loosen the mobo screws and move it back a hair.

also I'm not sure why that piece is so bent up but i can assure you bending parts like that is never the solution. things are supposed to fit and if they don't some things wrong.

Asrock X670E Steel Legend - AMD 7600X(5.5Ghz) -  XFX Speedster-Zero EKWB Edition 6900XTXH 

-32GB Kingston Fury Beast 6000mhz DDR5 - WB Black 1 & 2 TB NVME -EVGA 1300W G2

Full loop 2x480mm XSPC RX Rads / Thermaltake Pacific W8 Block

I don't think you'd want to bend that metal piece on the bottom, that's what slides down into your case to keep your card secure. Try bending that back so I'll fit down into the case into this location: http://prntscr.com/2czh2l

loosen the mobo screws and move it back a hair.

also I'm not sure why that piece is so bent up but i can assure you bending parts like that is never the solution. things are supposed to fit and if they don't some things wrong.

Is your motherboard mounted properly?

It is mounted properly and do you think a hacksaw will do the trick?

It is mounted properly and do you think a hacksaw will do the trick?

You have to bend it back to its original shape D=.

-Some cases need you to insert those metal things at an angle, not very pronounced, but not straight either.

-You may want to also check if there is a rivet under the motherboard but close enough to the edge of the case where your GPU should be mounted that causing the interference. 

I ran into that problem with an old case, since it was a PCI wifi card and didn't have another PCI slot on the motherboard I had to cut the metal piece, but the card is no where near as big as a graphics card, so I suggest you NOT cutting it. 

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

You have to bend it back to its original shape D=.

-Some cases need you to insert those metal things at an angle, not very pronounced, but not straight either.

-You may want to also check if there is a rivet under the motherboard but close enough to the edge of the case where your GPU should be mounted that causing the interference. 

I ran into that problem with an old case, since it was a PCI wifi card and didn't have another PCI slot on the motherboard I had to cut the metal piece, but the card is no where near as big as a graphics card, so I suggest you NOT cutting it. 

Nope, I think i'll bend back the bracket to the original shape and just buy a nzxt source 210. But thanks everybody for the help.

those fingers slide between the board and the case backing. their is nothing shortable on the edge of the board. thats why i said perhaps the board will move back if the screws are loosened even just a couple mm will let the fingers slide down beside it. 

Asrock X670E Steel Legend - AMD 7600X(5.5Ghz) -  XFX Speedster-Zero EKWB Edition 6900XTXH 

-32GB Kingston Fury Beast 6000mhz DDR5 - WB Black 1 & 2 TB NVME -EVGA 1300W G2

Full loop 2x480mm XSPC RX Rads / Thermaltake Pacific W8 Block