Benchmarks and Software

Go to solution Solved by QuirkyRobot,
10 minutes ago, imshadowfox said:

Heyo,

What software is used to show off the details of your setup as shown in the attached image (taken from BitWit's stream). Also, I'm building a new pc soon and would like to benchmark it, what programs do your guys recommend? This will be my first time benchmarking a build.

Capture.JPG

Some people use msi afterburners to show an overlay to monitor things while gaming. As for actual benchmarks there is Aida64 or 3Dmark. Just watch any tech youtuber and you can see how what type of benchmarks they use because they tell you...

Heyo,

What software is used to show off the details of your setup as shown in the attached image (taken from BitWit's stream). Also, I'm building a new pc soon and would like to benchmark it, what programs do your guys recommend? This will be my first time benchmarking a build.

Capture.JPG

10 minutes ago, imshadowfox said:

Heyo,

Capture.JPG

Some people use msi afterburners to show an overlay to monitor things while gaming. As for actual benchmarks there is Aida64 or 3Dmark. Just watch any tech youtuber and you can see how what type of benchmarks they use because they tell you...

3 minutes ago, QuirkyRobot said:

Thank you again sir for answering both of my queries for the day. :)