Extremely High Ping

Firthy

Hey guys,

I've been experiencing some insane lag on my computer with my wifi, but when I go to play my PS4 or XBOX there isn't any lag at all.

It constantly spikes up to above 500 on games like Fortnite, CSGO and League of Legends, and then back down and then straight away back up, basically I can't even play a game.

I don't get what is causing this, I have a 300mbps PCI Wireless Adapter in the PC. Any suggestions of what to do, and I can't

go to wired connection due to my circumstances.

Thanks

You can or can't go to wired connection?  Your original post says you can.  If you can, wired is more reliable in 99% or circumstances.

Tried something like inSSIDer and analyzed your wifi spectrum?  Tried completely disabling and uninstalling it (reseating it if it's an addon card) and reinstalling the drivers?

6 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

You can or can't go to wired connection?  Your original post says you can.  If you can, wired is more reliable in 99% or circumstances.

Tried something like inSSIDer and analyzed your wifi spectrum?  Tried completely disabling and uninstalling it (reseating it if it's an addon card) and reinstalling the drivers?

can't go to the wired connection. And no I haven't tried that, will do

4 minutes ago, Firthy said:

can't go to the wired connection. And no I haven't tried that, will do

Also check the antennas if they're external.  Make sure they're connected well, screwed on tight if they're detachable.

any download on the network ??

please check your speed and please management your network,

Used Router Management 

Sorry my english langauge so bad..