PC not able to post

Prova

I have just set up my new pc PCPARTPICKER. At first I was having ram troubles and could not get a post with 2 sticks. Then I took one out and only had a single stick in the b2 slot and was able to get to bios. Then I took out the ram and tried all the other slots and everytime it still gave me the yellow light (dram_led). Now whenever I put the same stick in b2 it does not post. It goes through all the leds then gets stuck on the green one (boot device led). I tried taking my graphics card out and still no result.

Pull everything out of the case.

Set it on something like a phone book. Put in both sticks, power on, see what happens.

If it works, you had a grounding short somewhere in your case. If it doesn't, the problem is elsewhere, probably bad ram.

You can test each stick, one at a time, using MemTestX86. Be sure to run for minimum of 1 complete pass. If you get errors, you WILL know..

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Oh, and no overclocking. Set everything back to default.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Update: Did not try what you did but it is now again able to post with one stick. I am able to open the bios to change settings. I don't feel like what you posted is needed anymore because I am able to post. I have xmp disabled. Before I had xmp enabled because I read on another forum that xmp was the cause of the pc not able to post with two sticks. But now everything was somehow reset to default. Also I now know that dimm slot b1 and b2 work fine. Also both sticks work in slot b1/b2 but not a1/a2. All it does is give me another yellow led

Update 2: I tried putting them in b1 and b2 and it works, Have had the mobo for a while sitting in a box and I doubt asus would take it for a rma but i am fine with how it is. Another weird thing is whenever I change the ram to a different dim slot and press the power button it will

1) turn all the rgb goodness on for 2 sec. 
2) Stay in standby for a couple seconds

3) turn back on

Don't know if that has anything to do with it but it does not seem to effect it in anyway