PC not turning on

Mr.TnT51

So I'm in the process of building a pc, and will turn it on every once and a while to look at the RGB. However, I was reading through my case manual, and found out how to take off my front panel. I popped it off, took a quick look, and snapped it back into place. However, afterwords, I tried to turn the Computer on, and it didn't. I have the power supply plugged in and switched on, I double checked all power connections to the motherboard, and unplugged and plugged back in the cables. However, it will not turn on, and my front panel IO says it isn't getting any power. I think it may be that my psu cable gave on me, but I'm unsure. Keep in mind this is my first build, I'm new to these areas.

Parts:

MSI 7270 Gaming M6 AC motherboard

Masterliquid ML120L AIO

EVGA 450 Bronze psu

EVGA GEFORCE 8800 GTS

Case

DIYPC D480-BK

Did you accidentally unplug the power button? I accidentally did that when I did that... Pretty funny once I figured out. I literally contacted Intel and then while I was on the phone, I figured it out. It was really embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, tp3208 said:

Did you accidentally unplug the power button? I accidentally did that when I did that... Pretty funny once I figured out. I literally contacted Intel and then while I was on the phone, I figured it out. It was really embarrassing.

Just tried that, didn't work. But thanks! Do you think it would be a good idea to get another cord to plug in the pc, just to double check that?

1 minute ago, Mr.TnT51 said:

Just tried that, didn't work. But thanks! Do you think it would be a good idea to get another cord to plug in the pc, just to double check that?

That was gonna be my suggestion. Try it and lmk how it works out

4 minutes ago, tp3208 said:

That was gonna be my suggestion. Try it and lmk how it works out

K, thanks

Did you try turning it off and on aga.... Oh well.

Does the PSU start up when you press the power button? Maybe a cable inside got loose.

If not then maybe the power on button is not working anymore since the cable might got disconnected.