need advice on trouble shooting!

killerbreedz

msi z170 m7

i5 6400

gtx1060 amp 

Coolermaster ps 600  

hyperx 2400 ddr4

So I have recently been having issues while gaming, it seems that my computer shuts down randomly!  It could be 5 minutes or half an hour into gaming but it will....

Every fan speeds up to max( its sounds like my computer is about ready for take off!!) and I hear audio for about maybe a minute. I shut the computer off and reboot... no problems.

After about a week of googling and crap I decided to turn up the power limit and temp to max.. and I have no issues! My problem is I just purchased this mobo and cpu used!! My gpu did not have any issues prior too new set up!! I am not sure if it is my power supply or what exactly is the problem but I would like to have an idea of what more i could look into for trouble shooting what parts and how! And all my temps seem fine in furmark and heavy load if that helps! 

What're your temps? make sure your CPU cooler is mounted properly

Well.... yes that is my first thought!! but why would changing my motherboard and processor make my gpu over heat? The card is only about 6-7 months old and had no issues with any games i have been playing!