File/Folder Incremental Backup Software

I'm looking for a backup software program for Windows 10.  However I have some specific features I need.  Doesn't have to be free.  I'm willing to pay if the software is good.

• Needs to backup selected drives, files, and folders to an external drive, exFAT formatted (backup also to a network drive is a plus)   
  • Needs to do incremental backups (only adding/removing files that have changed on the source drive since the last backup)
  • Cannot backup to an image or compressed file.  I need to be able to unplug the backup drive, and plug it into any other computer and be able to access all the files.  Basically I want a mirror of all the files onto the backup drive

On my macOS machines, I use Carbon Copy Cloner which I absolutely love.  However I'm finding it difficult to find a comparable software solution for the PC.  Most decent software packages seem to want to use images or compressed zip files for the backup (which I don't want to have to load the software on every machine I might want to plug the drives into).  Plug and play with other computers is key.

A bonus would be if I could load it onto 2 computers with only buying one license, but if it is worth it, I don't mind paying for multiple licenses to get what I need.