Code 00 on Asus z97 pro (please read description)

Hi.

Yesterday, i delidded my 4790k, put the components back in the pc and it all worked fine. Today, I wanted to re install the hard drives, due to their poor cable management, and i did that. Afterwards, when i turned on my pc, I got a 00 code on my asus z97 pro. And 4 seconds after pushing the power button, it turned off and 2 seconds later, turned on again automatically with a 00 code on my MOBO and showed no display on the monitor (here it didnt turn off again). Now here comes the weird part. When I lay my PC down, it boots fine, and if I havent shut down windows, and I put my PC back normally straight up, it will work fine, But when I turn off windows and turn PC on again, the same problem will happen, (motherboard showing "00" code, pc turning off after a few seconds, turning on a few seconds later with NO display and with 00 code on motherboard). But if i turn my PC off, lay it down, like i said, it will work fine. And then the same problem keeps repeating. Any ideas why? I hope you understand my problem (a really weird problem i know).
PS: I know, after searching google, that 00 code is likely due to a bent pin on the socket, so my question is, Why does it work properly after laying the PC down?
Please feel free to ask me any questions and I appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks

If any one of you wants me, I could even upload a video showing this problem, to get a better understanding of this.

As you have alluded to already, its an issue with the CPU or socket. Since it works when laying on its side, likely from the extra force pushing down on the CPU socket and CPU instead of having a slight pull when upright. Take it apart and remove the CPU and check the pins for any bent pins. if not, check the contact pads on the bottom of the CPU and make sure none got anything on them like some thermal paste or something accidentally while doing this. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

11 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

As you have alluded to already, its an issue with the CPU or socket. Since it works when laying on its side, likely from the extra force pushing down on the CPU socket and CPU instead of having a slight pull when upright. Take it apart and remove the CPU and check the pins for any bent pins. if not, check the contact pads on the bottom of the CPU and make sure none got anything on them like some thermal paste or something accidentally while doing this. 

I did take out the cooler, and cpu to check just now. Fortunately, no bent pins were to be seen. I booted my PC, and so far its looks to be fine. Will update if I run into any issues again.
Thanks