2500u graphic driver issue

I bought the hp envy x360 with the ryzen 2500u last year. the laptop graphics driver has never been patch still at 17.7 since launch with

1) horrible youtube video playback(corrupted video from time to time)

2)random hang and restart

3)horrible battery life.. 3 -4 hours

and every time i saw amd advertising their "ALL GREAT AND NEW" graphics driver currently it is 18.3.3 my blood boils because none of that matters to a puny laptop user like me.

in case any of you have suggestions. let me tell you what i've tried

1)installing through HP support software

2)installing it directly from HP's website(still 17.7)

3)installing directly from AMD's website

-the website doesn't even HAVE drivers for 2500u

- i directly installed 18.2.1 but during the installation it says 17.7 is the newest driver on my computer......=O=

And what i am not willing to do is

-force installing 18.3.3(i know there is a way) because i don't want to go though a few hours of running around online and have a unstable system.

If anyone have any recommendations are are in contact with HP or AMD... please tell them to get their shit together.. desktop is not everything even though intel is still kicking amd's ass in this category...

if i knew this was going to happen i would have went with the intel varient....

On another note:

Has anyone realize there are significantly less coverage about the 2500 u than expected , i mean it is almost like they forgot they have a laptop line. Also..i bought this in the US for RM2700 and it launched in my country for RM4300.... and yeah when it came to my country , there were almost zero news about it....wtf amd . I swear that if amd does't fix this within 3 more months i am going to only purchase and promote intel to my friends from now... GOD FKING DAMMIT IT  has already been almost 6 months since it's 1st launch i though lisa su got one of these....i guess it is another marketing strategy. NO wonder Linus wasn't covering this piece of crap

Reinstall windows then install every driver

Setup:

Name: Ryzentosh

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB

MSI B350 PC Mate

Corsair Spec-01

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400mhz

Kingston A400 120GB

Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Thermaltake Smart RGB Series 600W

Be Quite! Pure Wings 2

"I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong." ~ Murray Walker RIP

On 3/22/2018 at 11:33 AM, ForChickenNuggets said:

Seriously???..... bruh.... if i need to reinstall windows then i rather live with this piece of crap.... look at that glorious youtube playback gpu usage....

gpu.png