Going from gtx 770 2gb to Rx 570 8gb

TravisTea

So given the stupid prices of gpu's right now, I'm hesitant to upgrade my video card (gtx 770 2gb). The other day my friend texts me telling me he'd sell me his Rx 570 8gb for $180 if I was interested. Question is, would it be worth switching over to? I run 1080p at 60Hz currently. What would you guys do? 

1 hour ago, LordSlimJimm said:

So given the stupid prices of gpu's right now, I'm hesitant to upgrade my video card (gtx 770 2gb). The other day my friend texts me telling me he'd sell me his Rx 570 8gb for $180 if I was interested. Question is, would it be worth switching over to? I run 1080p at 60Hz currently. What would you guys do? 

Don't think much..go for it..its a very good deal..buy the RX 570 8GB and sell your GTX 770 2GB. 

Before buying..check the card on your machine and get the original bill for warranty, if required. 

Happy Gaming.

Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 Ghz || ASUS GRYPHON Z97 MOBO || G.Skill Sniper 16GB DDR3 (4GB x 4) @ 1600 MHz || MSI Gaming X nvidia GTX 1060 6GB DDR5 || Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD || Western Digital 3 TB HDD (1TB BLACK & 2TB BLUE) || Cooler Master's MasterLiquid 120 Lite || Cooler Master Slient Pro 550W (GOLD 80+) || Cooler Master's Masterbox 5 || Logitech G19 Keyboard || Dell Mouse || Creative T6160 || Dell S2240L IPS Full HD || Windows 10 Pro x64 ||