Small but good mouse?

JigglyPufflez
Go to solution Solved by Toby,

hmm not sure, I have never tried those mouses, the razer taipan is a bit big for my hands and everyone I know seems to find it incredibly comfortable, what I am finding annoying is the length of it, I did have the Corsair m60 prior to my Taipan, that was the perfect length however it was a bit wide -.-

Okay, that's about 118-120mm.

Good mice of that length:

Roccat Savu

Roccat Kone Pure Optical

Zowie EC2 Evo

116mm:

Razer Krait 2013 (import)

CM Storm Recon

115mm:

Razer Abyssus

All of those have perfect sensors, but vary in width,  height and features. If the M60 was the perfect length, I'd be surprised if you need anything smaller than the Abyssus.

Looking for a small mouse for my small hands, right now I am using the Razer Taipan, it is a wonderful mouse the tracking is incredible, but I need something smaller, was wondering if anyone knows a mouse that is small, however has incredible tracking. Preferably Razer as I have a razer keyboard, and razer headset (Yes Razer fanboy :P) But just need a nice small mouse with exceptional tracking thank you :D DPI is not a problem but over 2500 is preferred. Thanks in Advanced!

Edit: I am right handed

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

small mouse that kicks butt and i personally tried extensively? roccat kone pure optical, but that's not razer, but it's really really nice for a small mouse

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

small mouse that kicks butt and i personally tried extensively? roccat kone pure optical, but that's not razer, but it's really really nice for a small mouse

hmm how is the sensor on it? Also how does the Abyssus or imperator compare to it? Also are both the Abyssus or Imperator smaller then the Taipan? Are they good for small hands?

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

I'd recommend CM Storm Spawn. Just look for their latest firmware in their forums and you're set to go.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

The Roccat Kone Pure is really nice. 

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Razer orochi, its wired/Bluetooth wireless. Tracking should be similar, but its very very small

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

hmm how is the sensor on it? Also how does the Abyssus or imperator compare to it? Also are both the Abyssus or Imperator smaller then the Taipan? Are they good for small hands?

I don't have experience with none of those I'm sorry, but I do have been using G5 since it came out thru to G500, then mionix naos, aerocool strike-x freedom, saitek MOUS 9, saitek RAT M and now steel series rival - I can say roccat is definitely the most agile (for me).

Problem with roccat is, because it's small it tends to make me grip my mouse sideways (worse than usual, as I do tend to lean sideways anyway) and if that doesn't bother you or if you don't have that problem then boom! right there.

also, roccat is really nice for a small hand for 1 BIG reason for me, I don't force my wrist to hit the table and potentially give myself carpal tunnel in the future :P

http://i.imgur.com/eksP0um.jpg

Check out the link above and maybe find yourself a ruler. When you say "small", do you mean small as in Zowie EC2 Evo/Roccat Savu territory, or small as with the Razer Abyussus/CM Storm Spawn?

I was going to say cm storm spawn but I dint think its dpi is high enough. How about the razer bluetoith laptop one.

I want that one but is it reall all that small I thought it was a palm mouse?

Its supposed to have a nearly flawless sensor.

Razer orochi, its wired/Bluetooth wireless. Tracking should be similar, but its very very small

Yea thats the one i was thinking of

http://i.imgur.com/eksP0um.jpg

Check out the link above and maybe find yourself a ruler. When you say "small", do you mean small as in Zowie EC2 Evo/Roccat Savu territory, or small as with the Razer Abyussus/CM Storm Spawn?

hmm not sure, I have never tried those mouses, the razer taipan is a bit big for my hands and everyone I know seems to find it incredibly comfortable, what I am finding annoying is the length of it, I did have the Corsair m60 prior to my Taipan, that was the perfect length however it was a bit wide -.-

I want that one but is it reall all that small I thought it was a palm mouse?

i'll send pm with full info on the mouse and my experience with it, don't want to break CoC :(

Okay, that's about 118-120mm.

Good mice of that length:

Roccat Savu

Roccat Kone Pure Optical

Zowie EC2 Evo

116mm:

Razer Krait 2013 (import)

CM Storm Recon

115mm:

Razer Abyssus

All of those have perfect sensors, but vary in width,  height and features. If the M60 was the perfect length, I'd be surprised if you need anything smaller than the Abyssus.

Why hunt our forums when it's right here? :)

Never knew about this site :D

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition