Setup upgrade help (monitors) etc

Hey folks! 
Attached is a picture of my setup. 
I'm looking to swap around somethings starting with monitors. 
I went to a friends house and played overwatch on his 144 hz and man.... it was amazing. 
I NEED ONE. 
Now... i have two lg 4k 27 inch monitors 60hz or 75 i think? Not ideal for gaming but amazing for productivity. 

I had some options in mind: 
1) Buy a 27 inch Dell gsync monitor (the really popular s2716GR) and mount it on top of these two. 
2) Sell these two monitors and buy a ultrawide LG (though i'm gonna lose the 4k potential and i dont want to give that up) 
and mount a gaming monitor on top. 
3) Buy an ultrawide and mount it on top? Though - there are no decent 144hz 1ms ultrawide other than the lg which has a 1080p resolution (eh)

I have a friend who offered to buy these monitors for 400 a pop so i can sell them and redo the whole monitor setup. 
I have a gtx 1080 so gsync would be nice.
Also 4k on at least one monitor is a must.
Money isn't a HUGE issue - though i don't want to spend 3k on monitors you know? 
Also aesthetics of the setup is pretty important to me.. which is why i'm thinking of adding the dell. It's very clean and low profile on bezels. 

Please help me! 

setup.jpg

6 minutes ago, rifat10467 said:

G-sync is a waste of money. Just sell one and mix your displays?

Your options for 1440p 144hz IPS displays are all free-sync at $399, same panel I think.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/28TPxr/pixio-px277-n-270-2560x1440-144hz-monitor-px277-n

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/wFfhP6/nixeus-nx-edg27s-270-2560x1440-144hz-monitor-nx-edg27s

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Sell 1 and get a 1440p 144hz monitor, g-sync isn't needed and it's kinda a waste but go ahead if you want to spend $400-$500 (before selling an old one)

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

Ahh a topic near and dear to my heart.  This is long.  Dont feel like reading, heres the moral- getting a good monitor is the best rupgrade you can ever make for your computer, even more than RAM, or a new CPU or GPU.  It really is.  Don't know anything about GSync.  4k is glorious though.  I got a 4k screen, and it was unexpectedly the single biggest upgrade I ever made to my computer and computing.  It literally changed my life.  In retrospect it makes sense I guess.  What do you look at all day? What component are you using 100% of the time you use your computer?  A nice display will make even crap hardware at least look good.

Focus on that!  Gaming its a tougher sell (for 4k) because of how hard it is to run. But if you do other things, surf the net, do any actual work, whatever, by seeing more on the screen you get much more info, you can see more, you can have more open, and you don't always have to be switching screens.  I do about 100x more work than gaming (infinity x lately), but now I am obsessed with 4k.I got one 4 k monitor at work, had to get another, now Im preparing to find 2 more 4ks (and critically a new laptop to drive them).

There are some GSync 4ks too.  They start around $350, with pretty good reviews on Amazon.  Dude, you bought a 1080.  Dont listen to the above fools.  If your monitor sucks, then why buy a 1080.  Next time send me the money, Ill keep half and send you back a 1050, and you'll never know the difference.  Everyone just wants 240 framses a second,  and bitches if its under 120,  Horseshit.  Absolute horseshit,. (I think)  Dont buy into the marketing.  I mean I wont say no to it. If I sat down and played a game, I would have a really hard time teling the difference in frame refresh rate. Over about 30 it looks smooth, and more than that is pretty good.  Full disclosure--the important bit.  I think its horseshit, I havent personally seen it, so I dont really know.  I do know that usually I cant tell something isnt refreshing right until it gets under like 30FPS.  So I dont know.  I was way wrong about 4k though.  Even microsoft word looks wayyyy better. I never noticed before.  This is equivalent to moving from 460x840 to 1080p, the jump in resolution is about the same(ish), and you know how big a deal that was (if youre old enough)

Color reproduction I never gave a damn about.  sRGB- "pffft who cares". Im not an artist.  As long as blue green and red are different whatever, right?  So I bought the displaced monitor that my 4k monitor at work freed up- (work buys me nice computers since I've made friends with the IT guy and he does the purchases.  i3's and 22 in for everyone- my work computer...i7-6700k, 32Gb of RAM, 2 videocards in SLI I forget what its low mid range, but I am not about to even consider gaming at work... and these glorious 2 4K screens.  I got this 2 years ago, when a setup like this costs much more than it does now...  Anyway, back on topic, I took home my old Dell 1080 monitor and put it next to my home monitor so I could have 2 screens there like at work.  I never noticed how bad the color is in that monitor until they were side by side.  It literally blew me away.  I had never considered the possibility that the colors were off, but damnit they were, a lot.  And no amount of adjustment would make them match,

This is also where I discovered its important to have two of the same monitors.  Then the colors will at least match screen to screen.  When they dont match it throws you off.  So get 100% sRGB at the least.

The really great things about great monitors is that they go out of date much slower than say your laptop.  Your investment will still be useful for your next 3 desktop computers. 

So to anyone else reading this- heres the message, you are so brainwashed to think that framerate is the end all be all of gaming or whatever, since many of the people on here are gamers.  Its a partial lie.  Misleading at best.  All those frames, all that pixel shading etc, it all comes out one place.  If you are using a cheap 1080 with poor color reproduction, then its seriously pointless.  I would even say that the monitor is MORE important than the video card.  And I am someone until picking up a nice 4k Dell display, used to buy the screens at goodwill, and think a monitor is a monitor is a monitor, they are all the same, just in a different box.  I always figured there was like 1 big manufacturer, and all the other companies just repackaged it. (which is sorta true, there are only maybe a dozen fabs or so, but theres a huge difference in quality.