New Ryzen Build!

irony

Case: NZXT Source S340 Elite.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 1700 - Processor.

Motherboard: MSI B350 GAMING PRO CARBON.

Memory (RAM): G.Skill Ripjaws V F4-3000C15D-16GVGB - DDR4. or G.Skill Trident Z RBG - DDR4 3000mhz

Graphics Card: R9 290 Because I'm just going to reuse the r9 290 that I currently have till the prices drop and probably swap it for a gtx 1070ti later on.

SSD: 128GB Crucial SSD again reusing and probably buy a new ssd in a couple of months.

Power Corsair RMx Series RM750x.

Processor: Wraith cooler that's included with the Ryzen 7 1700 (I don't really plan on overclocking).

Extra Case Fans: Not sure about the case fans yet i'm searching for good and really quiet fans. So feel free to suggest ;)

Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit.

What do you guys think about this build? Feel free to suggest changes ;)

The pc won't be used for gaming alone but for video editting as well and that sort of stuff.

And the MSI Motherboard for the rgb option that's included because i'm going for a black/white theme.

Looks really good. For how much did you buy the PSU? I really need one and I have the 750x it's on my sight.

1 minute ago, MadOverclocker said:

Looks really good. For how much did you buy the PSU? I really need one and I have the 750x it's on my sight.

I'm from Belgium, So here it's available for 102,00 euro's, That's about 125.533USD ;)

1 minute ago, irony said:

I'm from Belgium, So here it's available for 102,00 euro's, That's about 125.533USD ;)

Good. I have a no-brand PSU 430w, that's why I was asking :) 

Just now, MadOverclocker said:

Good. I have a no-brand PSU 430w, that's why I was asking :) 

Yeah, did check some reviews on it and it seems like a really solid PSU especially because of the passive fan ;)

Just now, irony said:

Yeah, did check some reviews on it and it seems like a really solid PSU especially because of the passive fan ;)

Do you happen to know of a good HDD/HDD brand? I bought a Barracuda 2TB and came DOA 3 times already and I don't wanna return again because I have all 3 HDD's in my house, ready to go in a few days.

Do you happen to know of a good HDD/HDD brand? I bought a Barracuda 2TB and came DOA 3 times already and I don't wanna return again because I have all 3 HDD's in my house, ready to go in a few days.

Right now i'm actually on a seagate Barracuda 1TB and it has been holding up pretty good actually for the SSD i'm using a Crucial mx100 128GB if i'm not mistaken. So I think your best bet would be getting some Western Digital blues, or greens

1 minute ago, irony said:

Right now i'm actually on a seagate Barracuda 1TB and it has been holding up pretty good actually for the SSD i'm using a Crucial mx100 128GB if i'm not mistaken. So I think your best bet would be getting some Western Digital blues, or greens

Thank you, also this might sound stupid but what's the difference between the WD blue and WD green? Does the green use less power? Or they have an extended warranty?

Thank you, also this might sound stupid but what's the difference between the WD blue and WD green? Does the green use less power? Or they have an extended warranty?

Basically the Green ones use less power and are quieter than their counterparts. So often they're available with a higher amount of storage, quiter, but slower that's why we have WD blues and blacks ;)

Just now, irony said:

Basically the Green ones use less power and are quieter than their counterparts. So often they're available with a higher amount of storage, quiter, but slower that's why we have WD blues and blacks ;)

Oh thank you for explaining, guess I'll get a Blue one :D 

Just now, MadOverclocker said:

Oh thank you for explaining, guess I'll get a Blue one :D 

Yep, heard they are really reliable and also pretty cheap for the price ;)