Need Help In Picking Z370 Motherboard

Budget is around 15k INR.

These are my options so far

Msi z370 Gaming Pro Carbon
Asus z370 F Strix
Asrock Fatality Z370 Gaming K6
Gigabyte Aorus Z370 Gaming Ultra.

All look good, but i wanna know which would be a good fit, I'll be pairing it with a 8600k and plan to overclock with a H110i.

I would go with either the Asus Strix or MSI Carbon. Owned motherboards from both before, and both companies are extremely reliable. I don't trust Gigabyte anymore after what happened to my last z270 board from them. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

get the K6.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Yeah, looks like the K6 has better build quality compared to the others. I've seen threads about the Gigabyte Aorus one's having VRM Issues. But I've never used Asrock before..

20 minutes ago, GeneralStark said:

Yeah, looks like the K6 has better build quality compared to the others. I've seen threads about the Gigabyte Aorus one's having VRM Issues. But I've never used Asrock before..

Asrock's boards aren't half bad, and it's got the best VRMs of the lot.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W