Big problem with display.

Hi guys, I'm currently having a lot of trouble with my Dell XPS 15 and its display. I needed to calibrate and profile the display, however, there is now a problem where applications are showing up improperly and there is a problem with the brightness. I have so far discovered that I can fix the brightness problem by going to Intel graphics control panel and just move the brightness and put it back to zero, this will make the screen go back to its max brightness, however it doesn't fix the application problem where they show up all weird (See image attached), So far the only apps I have noticed that exhibit this behavior is Google Chrome and Spotify. If I disable or uninstall the Intel display driver it fixes the problems with the application, however, if I uninstall it, restarting the computer reinstalls it, and if I disable it, putting the computer to sleep and rewaking darkens the screen again but does not break the applications, but this can be fixed by disenabling it and enabling it. Interestingly enough if I enable it, the brightness goes back down but the applications stay fixed. Safe mode also fixes the problem. Sorry for the rambling, just want to supply as much info for this weird problem. Thanks for your help!

What I did: I started by trying to use Dell's premiere color application to calibrate the display, however, it didn't change at all so I moved to the actual i1 display application. I tried to calibrate it about 2-3 times, however, at the end of each time I would save the profile and use the applications comparative feature to flick between them, however doing this caused the app to crash each time, and set the profile back. At this point, I reset the computer and that is when the problems started (As far as I can remember)

Capture.thumb.PNG.e926100abc12cedb07770ed1e17bc9c7.PNG